Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you handle this? *piog* *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: How would you handle this?

Options:

Talk it out

Don't say anything

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

So a co worker and i were talking last night about random stuff. We were slow and had barely no customers so we were talking about everything under the sun. Anyways we got on the topic of guys and I tell her about the 21 yeast old from next week and i was telling her how FWB got an attitude.

Next question out of her mouth was is he good? I asked her who? She said fwb. I told her we don't sleep together lol anyways after we went back and forth for awhile, she said he had told her a couple of mouths ago that we were sleeping together. I highly doubt this but i was like f*#k it, yea we're sleeping together. She continued to ask more questions to which i told her were none of her business (size, length,etc.)

Now that I've thought about it if he really didn't tell her and it gets back to him that i told her, he'll be pissed because no one is supposed to know about us although everyone in the store practically does simply because we flirt like hell.

Anyways, so now I'm trying to figure out whether to ask him if he has told anyone about us. Not mentioning names or anything but just bring it up in conversation. If he had then that's on him rather then on me kwim? Would you drop it or ask about it?

UPDATE: So I asked him at work last night whether he had told her we were sleeping together and he said yes. So at least I know she wasn't lying when she said that. Everything is all well now so I'm good. Just tired from work last night. Hope this day goes by quick or I may just have to clock out and go to sleep because I am so tired.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

idk i think you are thinking too much into it if its only FWB. be careful in the workplace. i did this once and i regret it to this day. i learned never to shit where i eat.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM

What happened?

Quoting faerie75:

idk i think you are thinking too much into it if its only FWB. be careful in the workplace. i did this once and i regret it to this day. i learned never to shit where i eat.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM

like you, everyone knew because we flirted all the time and the gossip NEVER ended YEARS after we no longer saw each other. then he ended up being a dirty dawg and screwed around w copious other women there, and if he got into it w any of them it ALL came back to me cuz i must be talking shit cuz im jealous and all..... on top of having to seehis face every day.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM

good luck what you decide.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM
You were dumb to blab. I would have kept my mouth shut. You need to tell FWB what happened because I guarantee rumors will be flying. Especially now that someone got it directly from you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM

YEARS? Wow. Did you continue to work there after you 2 ended things? Why?

Quoting faerie75:

like you, everyone knew because we flirted all the time and the gossip NEVER ended YEARS after we no longer saw each other. then he ended up being a dirty dawg and screwed around w copious other women there, and if he got into it w any of them it ALL came back to me cuz i must be talking shit cuz im jealous and all..... on top of having to seehis face every day.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Some guys already knew because of a situation that happened last yr. I plan on talking to him about it tonight. I asked her when he supposedly told her that and she said she didn't want to get into all of that because she didn't want any drama started and he said, she said type of rumors around the store and him getting mad at her because she told me that he told her.

Quoting conniejo75:

You were dumb to blab. I would have kept my mouth shut. You need to tell FWB what happened because I guarantee rumors will be flying. Especially now that someone got it directly from you.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM

yes, i continued to work there for 3 more years. i left then came back three years after that for a few more years. when i came back i sort of learned to ignore them, and worked in another dept. it was a career not just a job. it was for a county.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

YEARS? Wow. Did you continue to work there after you 2 ended things? Why?

Quoting faerie75:

Delila12
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I'd talk to him about it. And never tell anyone anything again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:57 PM

For me workplace is just where I go to work. My personal life never finds a place here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)