Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How would you handle this? *piog* *UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How would you handle this?

Options:

Talk it out

Don't say anything

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

So a co worker and i were talking last night about random stuff. We were slow and had barely no customers so we were talking about everything under the sun. Anyways we got on the topic of guys and I tell her about the 21 yeast old from next week and i was telling her how FWB got an attitude.

Next question out of her mouth was is he good? I asked her who? She said fwb. I told her we don't sleep together lol anyways after we went back and forth for awhile, she said he had told her a couple of mouths ago that we were sleeping together. I highly doubt this but i was like f*#k it, yea we're sleeping together. She continued to ask more questions to which i told her were none of her business (size, length,etc.)

Now that I've thought about it if he really didn't tell her and it gets back to him that i told her, he'll be pissed because no one is supposed to know about us although everyone in the store practically does simply because we flirt like hell.

Anyways, so now I'm trying to figure out whether to ask him if he has told anyone about us. Not mentioning names or anything but just bring it up in conversation. If he had then that's on him rather then on me kwim? Would you drop it or ask about it?

UPDATE: So I asked him at work last night whether he had told her we were sleeping together and he said yes. So at least I know she wasn't lying when she said that. Everything is all well now so I'm good. Just tired from work last night. Hope this day goes by quick or I may just have to clock out and go to sleep because I am so tired.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (11-17):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I would just let things go.  Continuing the talking, etc. only makes it worse. 

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My BF and I work together and no one knows we have been dating almost 2 years. We don't flirt at work and act professional like we always did before. I keep my relationship separate from work.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Some guys already knew because of a situation that happened last yr. I plan on talking to him about it tonight. I asked her when he supposedly told her that and she said she didn't want to get into all of that because she didn't want any drama started and he said, she said type of rumors around the store and him getting mad at her because she told me that he told her.

Quoting conniejo75:

You were dumb to blab. I would have kept my mouth shut. You need to tell FWB what happened because I guarantee rumors will be flying. Especially now that someone got it directly from you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM
So he doesn't acknowledge you at all in a personal way?

Quoting conniejo75:

My BF and I work together and no one knows we have been dating almost 2 years. We don't flirt at work and act professional like we always did before. I keep my relationship separate from work.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Some guys already knew because of a situation that happened last yr. I plan on talking to him about it tonight. I asked her when he supposedly told her that and she said she didn't want to get into all of that because she didn't want any drama started and he said, she said type of rumors around the store and him getting mad at her because she told me that he told her.

Quoting conniejo75:

You were dumb to blab. I would have kept my mouth shut. You need to tell FWB what happened because I guarantee rumors will be flying. Especially now that someone got it directly from you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Not any more than in a friend saying hi, how's your day going... or talk about work. We have worked together 6 years total. Nothing changed at work.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

So he doesn't acknowledge you at all in a personal way?

Quoting conniejo75:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting conniejo75:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I'd tell him what she said. If he's telling people, you need to know. If she played you on a whim, you'll know not to tell her anything else.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM

BUMP!

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I did tell him and he confirmed that he did tell her.

Quoting Robsessed98:

I'd tell him what she said. If he's telling people, you need to know. If she played you on a whim, you'll know not to tell her anything else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)