Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I have finally found out!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 11 Replies

Why my son's father is a dickhead.

His mother raised him that way.

She's so happy with his current gf, who's pregnant with another man's baby and completely ignores my son and denies that's her grandson.

blood child? forget about him, it's all about the child that's not related in any way

but hey, my son has my parents and my 72 YEAR OLD great grandmother who's there for him with me

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
There you go look at the positive :) your son has your family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkat117
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I grew up with only my paternal side of the family caring about me.....and the love I got from them has influenced my life more than the people that didn't care. That is great that he has such wonderful people around to care about him...and especially his mother who can raise him to be a great man :)

steviechick
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM

My ex is a dickhead, too.  He finally showed his true colors by having an affair and fathering two children out of wedlock.  Only the tramp and the douche bag knew what was going on.  The losers can live with their selfish behavior.  I gladly had over my scumbag ex to the tramp. 

I say let losers live their own life and continue to screw their lives up.  Karma is your best friend.   Your son is better suited not knowing that kind of lifestyle.  You are a great mom.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I'm glad your son has you at least.  

Welcome to the group!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Good for you.

lucasmadre
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Feel the feelings and then move on from them. Staying angry won't do you any good. Sounds like your son's father comes from a sick family and your son is better off without them as are you! XO Good luck honey.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Wow welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow....my kids haven't seen their other grandparents I'm guessing in over a year from what they tell me. Like you fortunately for them they have my parents and my grandma!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Otterpuff
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Thats what I noticed about certain things about my ex. He was raised to see women underneath men.

Glad you have support!! :)
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Always judge how a man treats a woman by how he treats his mama. Guess that could work in reverse too... Don't you love the word EX.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN