Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating a guy with kids

Posted by   + Show Post

My bf has 2 kids and we've been together for like 4 years, took a break for a few months last year, but live together. I have never spent time with is kids. He lives with me and mine. He doesn't do anything to change it. He talks a lot but doesn't do anything. She hates me and I'd like to choke the shit out of that bitch. But me hating her has nothing to do with how I would treat the kids. She maybe their mother but they just got stuck with that selfish bitch, it's not their fault. My bf decides to deal with the problems it now causes at home between me and him by not seeing them or not telling me when he does see them. He doesn't seem to realize that just makes more problems. I don't know what to do. I just get so annoyed. It's to the point I don't even like to hear anything about them. I know that's not really right either but him having kids just makes so many problems. I hate feeling like that. I don't know what to do. I feel like I shouldn't have even gotten back together with him again. Now I'm stuck till Aug and I don't have the money to get my own place anyways. I just don't know how to handle this. My ex isn't so petty and selfish as she is.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Replies (41-41):
Tsmommy106
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I feel that way a lot. We were apart for a few months last year. It was hard but getting better & then he came back all sorry & things will change. That's what I wanted so bad. But as soon as we got a new apt things went back to BS & the baby mama drama was to the extreme. Love sucks. We've actually been in & out of each others lives since Jr High & loved him since Jr High. :(

Quoting newlife2013:

i'd rather be single than have to deal with this, you really don't like her and will always complain about her, best to just get out of this whole situation. life is wonderful when there is peace, you don't have to like each other, i'm totally for never saying a word to each other but if someone bothers me so much i'd want nothing to do with them let them in some slight way be in my life.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)