Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Two Choices

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucasmadre
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Yup, all things difficult are a chance to learn. I take full responsibility for picking the knuckhead and being naive enough to think that I could "help" him grow up. I have learned that I can support a child, on my own without help from anyone.  XO

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I learned from my mistake and that was to actually take advice from a good frined of mine and NOT had married my ex.  However, my daughter would never had been born.  Gone is the need to be 'mother' to my ex.   I've held his hand for 26 years.  I pass the torch on to the tramp.  She can deal with all the misery and heartache that comes being married to that idiot/loser.  I've also learned to become stronger and self-empowered.  I'm going back to school this Fall and completing my Bachelor's.  Something I've put on hold for many years.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM

thanks for sharing. :-) 

breebree04
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I would like to do both :)

brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM

same

Quoting breebree04:

I would like to do both :)

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. There is strength and knowledge in every negative situation, so I always find and use it. Kinda like the glass is half-full theory.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Very true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Same here.  I accept that I may not have chosen the best person to have a child with but I did and I wouldn't give up my child for anything in the world. 

Quoting lucasmadre:

Yup, all things difficult are a chance to learn. I take full responsibility for picking the knuckhead and being naive enough to think that I could "help" him grow up. I have learned that I can support a child, on my own without help from anyone.  XO

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

What area are you going back to school for?  I graduate in May with my associates and then hopefully will graduate in the fall of 2014 with my bachelors in Business Administration.  Going back to college was something I started on after my sons father and I divorced as well.

Quoting steviechick:

I learned from my mistake and that was to actually take advice from a good frined of mine and NOT had married my ex.  However, my daughter would never had been born.  Gone is the need to be 'mother' to my ex.   I've held his hand for 26 years.  I pass the torch on to the tramp.  She can deal with all the misery and heartache that comes being married to that idiot/loser.  I've also learned to become stronger and self-empowered.  I'm going back to school this Fall and completing my Bachelor's.  Something I've put on hold for many years.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Your welcome : )

Quoting virginiamama71:

thanks for sharing. :-) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)