Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT! What's on YOUR Mind?

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy Single Parents Appreciation Day!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

moms rock 
Have a great day!!

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Replies (91-100):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Oh, deep books... those can be good and bad.  lol

Quoting newlife2013:

I have been reading some fascinating books that really make you reflect and ask yourself some questions that answer some of your concerns held deep within.  I enjoy therapy for this reason and I feel the books are adding to me. It reinforces the thought that I should be calm, the anxiety when your so concerned consumes you and at the end of the day worrying doesn't change many outcomes only great decisions. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Bummer.  Can you do nanny work in someone's home wher eyou can take your own child?

Quoting katrina28ny:

The place i live will not pass. its 1970 trailor with the rool out windows :(

Quoting brieri:

what's holding you up from not doing Daycare again?

Quoting katrina28ny:

Not sure anything at this point. i have worked in factory before fast food ran agroupfamily daycare for 3.years. when my ex an i split that stoped id love to do daycare again!!!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good luck!  What type of work are you looking for?

Quoting katrina28ny:

Not doing anything out of the normal today.... on my mind?????getting a job!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Gamenight sounds great!  Are you still on spring break or was that last week?

Quoting lydi:

Game night with my dd and some Wipeout on tv. not much is on my mind (i tend to over think so am trying to put everything else out of my mind) other than having a great spring break with dd, finding fun things to do with her.

katrina28ny
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:28 PM
No. nothing like that around here i have looked... just soo depressed!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

hugs

Quoting katrina28ny:

No. nothing like that around here i have looked... just soo depressed!!

lydi
by Lydi on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM

This week. Luckily the weather is warming up so it kind of feels like spring.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Gamenight sounds great!  Are you still on spring break or was that last week?

Quoting lydi:

Game night with my dd and some Wipeout on tv. not much is on my mind (i tend to over think so am trying to put everything else out of my mind) other than having a great spring break with dd, finding fun things to do with her.

S_tysoN
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Hey happy single parent appreciation day!!!!!
I love being a mother LLLOOOVVVEEE !!!! I do believe god doesn't putter on you than you can bare!!! I am a mother of two beautiful children my son will be 4 @ the end of the month and my daughter 2 @ the beging of June!!!!! I have a FULLTIME job and a business that I am affiliated with!!! Im looking to become an etreperneur and employer... i so want to run my business FULLTIME and focus on just that!!! I know I would be successful if I just had time to put into it than just 2 days out of the week and those are my days off!!! I don't have any saving and the more I go into work my job I'm depressed not happy!!!! I'm @ a point where bills are pilling and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!!!!!i have a very good support team but can't reach out an go o events because I'm always working!!!! I will accept any suggestions or help PLEASE!!!
ProudMamma1982
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I'm late but I didn't know either!! lol been a while sense iv been on!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

Have you cut back on some of your expenses (like cable tv, cell phone, etc)?

Quoting S_tysoN:

Hey happy single parent appreciation day!!!!!
I love being a mother LLLOOOVVVEEE !!!! I do believe god doesn't putter on you than you can bare!!! I am a mother of two beautiful children my son will be 4 @ the end of the month and my daughter 2 @ the beging of June!!!!! I have a FULLTIME job and a business that I am affiliated with!!! Im looking to become an etreperneur and employer... i so want to run my business FULLTIME and focus on just that!!! I know I would be successful if I just had time to put into it than just 2 days out of the week and those are my days off!!! I don't have any saving and the more I go into work my job I'm depressed not happy!!!! I'm @ a point where bills are pilling and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!!!!!i have a very good support team but can't reach out an go o events because I'm always working!!!! I will accept any suggestions or help PLEASE!!!

Layce8504
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Ditto

Quoting HaveFaith1215:

Well Pinky, I'm going to do what I did yesterday. 

Be a freaking awesome single mom. =D 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)