Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Wondering do anyone here have more than 1 Baby Daddy?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 36 Replies

I currently have one child with my ex.  My son is now 5 yrs old.  Been dating my bf for 1.5 yrs and in Feburary 2013 we found out that we are expecting a little one on October 11, 2013.  Even though we are happy about having a little one, I feel funny about having another baby father.  I knew that one day I would have 2 different fathers for my children , I just feel weird when I think about it.  Anyway, do anyone here have more than one baby father?  Just curious..

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aubs1990
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup. Have my 4 Year old DD to my ex and my 2 Year old DS to my current bf and we are Pregnant again.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Nope. I only had children with my ex husb. I almost had a child with my ex fiance but I had miscarriage. ... now I am glad I only have one BD to deal with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Swittig
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

To be honest I am about to have 3 baby daddies..I am a single mom to all of them too my daughter will be here in July I am not ashamed of it I feel it happens for a reason but I never thought That I would have 3 lol...congrats on the baby

xpectingmama10
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Yup 3 year old with ex and baby due any day with my df. But no one knows my first isn't his df says she's his and tells everyone she is. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lextjmom0709
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I have three baby daddies my odd was adopted by my now ex dh and we had a ds my odd doesn't know she has a different father, and i just had another dd by my current dh (his first baby) and we plan on two more babies in a few years
Cheree1985
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Haha I feel like you. I have a 7 and 9 year old through my first marriage. I've been with my boyfriend 2 yrs found out we are expecting Oct 29.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM
3 moms liked this
No. But if i ever have more kids i will. I wouldnt care as long as with the most currents father seriously, for me itd def have to be through marriage. Congrats on the baby. Every baby is a blesing even if their father is baby daddy #5.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. One with my ex husband and one with just a plain ol ex. To be honest though I don't acknowledge the ex boyfriend. My ex husband has fully stepped up and you can't tell him that my son isn't his. Lol. His name is on the birth certificate and everything :-)

I'm gonna be real right now. I've never judged anyone who had more than one father for their kids but personally it bothered me alot when it happened to me. It still bothers me at times but it's easier because my son's dad is not around. My ex husband is daddy to them both. *shrug* life happens you know. But congrats OP!
MzJReed
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Quoting Swittig:

To be honest I am about to have 3 baby daddies..I am a single mom to all of them too my daughter will be here in July I am not ashamed of it I feel it happens for a reason but I never thought That I would have 3 lol...congrats on the baby

Thank you and congrats to you too!

hugs

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this

well, both my kids have the same dad and they are 15 and18. i am pregnant from my SO now. i dont give a shit that this one has a different dad because A. i dont want any with my ex, B. i waited and was selective and C. who cares. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN