Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nightmare

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have 2 children. DD7 and DS4. Their father isnt involved in their lives...hes more like a tease. He comes once every 4 months for 3 hours or so and used to call once a week/every other week. But my kids havent heard from him in six weeks.

My son woke up this morning asking if he could sleep with me because he had a nightmare. When we woke up later in the morning, he told me what it was about...

"I was with Daddy and sister and we were by water and I fell in the water and I couldnt breathe. And Daddy didnt help me and I was going to die. And Daddy didnt help."

Heart = Broken. Has anybody else's children ever have nightmares about their father?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
steviechick
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Mine hasn't.  But, then she's not told me.  Here's a bump for you.  SO sorry your little boy is going through this.

mrshmnd
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:56 PM

That is so horrible... that makes me angry at the children's father... How can he do that to his kids... I would die if I had to go one day without holding or seeing or talking to my DS... Im so so sorry your children have a jerk for a father.... My heart goes out to them hope he doesn't have anymore bad dreams about him....

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:34 PM
How scary poor kiddo :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM
That's so sad hugs to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImaSoulMom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I'm sorry! Poor little guy. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:57 PM

From my experience i don't know about daddy, but it was mommy - mommy was the bad person - but mommy is the great one!  Daddy can go fly a kite. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)