Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

how interesting!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this
So,sperm donor sent money order to me again,not to DCSE, like he's supposed to. So,I go to turn it in to them today. I got told that I don't have to report it or turn it in because they see it as a gift,since he didn't send it to them like he was supposed to. Guess if he continues to,my son will be getting a savings account and dumbass will continue to get further behind on child support! Score for my son and me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondieinva80
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Bump
brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

blank stare.   Sorry,  I don't understand them telling you it's a gift.  Better talk with someone higher if your case worker told you that. 

blondieinva80
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I've talked with someone else also that had ex do that and they were told also that it will be considered gift,not child support cause they didn't follow court order and turn it in to DCSE and just sent it to me instead....he won't be credited anything cause he didn't follow rules and has to pay late charges and shows he is delinquent on payments
brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Quoting blondieinva80:

I've talked with someone else also that had ex do that and they were told also that it will be considered gift,not child support cause they didn't follow court order and turn it in to DCSE and just sent it to me instead....he won't be credited anything cause he didn't follow rules and has to pay late charges and shows he is delinquent on payments

A-OK!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:33 PM

WOW...that's crazy....

camommy08
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Thats crazy. I know when I was given my order the paper said that if he sends me any money I have to turn it in to them. Thats good though for the extra cash

blondieinva80
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:34 AM
All I can say is he can keep sending it directly to me!
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Can people find out who the sperm donor is?

tottaxi
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM

LOL!  I think it is great when people who don't think the rules apply to them think they are getting over on someone and then find out their plan didn't work quite the way they thought it would!!!  This will teach him to read the instructions and follow the rules.  Sometimes the system DOES work :)

blondieinva80
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I love how the system works! It's time he has to pay for not listening to judge!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)