Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New mommy and single

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello my name is Angel and I have a three month old son and his daddy walked out of his life and im trying to fin d  some single mommie together so my son can make some friends an me to im trying to make a new life for me and my son Edgar I lov to hear your stories to!!!

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
arkmomma06
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Welcome to the group

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Welcome!

JessLin79
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
My daughter's father was never involved in her life. Then when she was 3 he showed up and sued me for joint custody. He saw her off and on for 9 months, then one day just disappeared. After a few months, I found out he had been sent to federal prison on drug charges. No one in his family bothered to contact us to tell us either. I now have sole custody. My daughter is now 7, and she tells people her dad died in the war. In fact, she doesn't even refer to him as her dad, she calls him 'hippie'. Her words, not mine!
It is a tough road, but I know you can make a great life without the father around! And you get all the hugs, kisses and other great moments all to yourself!
I'll send you a friend request. Best wishes, and enjoy that baby! Love the name Edgar!
Jkia1boy
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Welcome to group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)