Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

First day back at my parents.......

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
First no bashing! I moved back home officially on yesterday. I have been on my own for two years but it stopped working out for me. It was not an easy decision to make but I had no choice.
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HarmonyIsMe
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I've gone back to my parents a 2 or 3 times...I know how it is..

Mznaye
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM
In my frustration I said I wasnt leaving again. I actually felt good "trying" to make it happen but it was a try........

What was it like for you?

Quoting HarmonyIsMe:

I've gone back to my parents a 2 or 3 times...I know how it is..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by Lydi on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:19 PM

We all have to do what we have to so no bashing from me. i live with my mother which can be rough but we find ways to make it work

tottaxi
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:20 PM

It helps if you sit down and discuss the situation and their expectations and yours.  If everyone is on the same page it really does help.

Mznaye
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Thanks......I lived with them after I left my husband in 2009 but things are different now.

Quoting lydi:

We all have to do what we have to so no bashing from me. i live with my mother which can be rough but we find ways to make it work

Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I have never moved back w my parents... But only because I didn't have the opportunity. I know you would rather be on your own...but please remember how blessed you are to have parents who you can turn to, and that are in a position to help you. Just remember to be respectful ad appreciative- even in those difficult moments that may come from inter generational living arrangements. Oh, and use this time wisely. Best of luck to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)