Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

single parent

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hi I'm Brandi...I have two children...my son is 11 (almost 12) and my daughter is 13...I have been a single parent since my daughter was 9 months old (right after i found out i was pregnant with my son)...being a single parent is hard but i know if i can do this i can do anything
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM

welcome to the group Brandi 

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Vert true. I have been a single mom since I was 4 months pregnant. I love being the one teaching my DD everything. I have nobody to answer to when it comes to her. I named her, I was up all hours of the night alone with her. Sometimes yes it is hard and we all want to quit.... but for me I look at when she is grown. When my DD graduates high school she will have me to thank. I will be the one burting with pride when they call her name. IMO father's are very overrated. 

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM

chickBrandi, welcome to the group.

Ms_mom_81
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Hi.

Fullmoon_Goddes
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Welcome to the group :)
Mom2CMW
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM
welcome
sarahmiamaria
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Welcome :-)
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Welcome to the group. Being a single mom is the hardest job there is, especially the teen years. But its also the most rewarding job ever.
gardensparrow
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

It's definitely not easy being a single mom-one of the toughest jobs on the planet I think ;) ! But, it's definitely doable and I'm glad you're reaching out for support. The more help and encouragement you can get the better! So, know my prayers are with you and your son and daughter. ((Hugs))!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)