Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greatest fear

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 35 Replies
Moms.....a friend just asked me this" what my greatest fear is"....don't know what to say to her....lol now am throwing the same question to you guys...WHAT ARE YOU GREATEST FEAR ABOUT YOUR KIDS?...have fun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2CMW
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
my biggest fear is that if his dad doesn't come around. ... he will blame me for the absence of his dad in his life. ....
sandrabrean
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Why would he do that?........and how would it be your fault for him not coming around ?

Quoting Mom2CMW:

my biggest fear is that if his dad doesn't come around. ... he will blame me for the absence of his dad in his life. ....

Mom2CMW
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:54 PM
I know it's irrational. But I can't help think that his father might tell him that his mom kept him away or something. and that is so untrue

Quoting sandrabrean:

Why would he do that?........and how would it be your fault for him not coming around ?

Quoting Mom2CMW:

Mom2CMW
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM
it might help if you read my introduction...

Quoting Mom2CMW:

I know it's irrational. But I can't help think that his father might tell him that his mom kept him away or something. and that is so untrue

Quoting sandrabrean:

Quoting Mom2CMW:

Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I worry about dying before I can get my kids raised.
abigail824
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM

That my kids will think it's my fault Daddy doesn't live with us anymore. My boss's daughter thought that for the longest time, even though he was the unfaithful, horrible one. She is an adult now and realizes just how much of a jerk he was...but it's hard to convince Daddy's girls it's not your fault. And my 7 yr old is definitely a Daddy's girl. 

mammabear5150
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I feel the same way.. even though I have never kept him away from our daughter he chooses not see her, call about her. And I know he would stoop tht low and say its all me...how do I explain to her when she asks.

Quoting Mom2CMW:

it might help if you read my introduction...

Quoting Mom2CMW:

Quoting sandrabrean:

Quoting Mom2CMW:

newlife2013
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM
They have their father's genes and no matter how many sacrifices and dedication to raising them as wonderful as possible, I fear they may handle their anger in an abusive way when they grow up as men, no signs yet but they have not had any serious relationships yet, and I pray they stay well forever.
kels1023
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
My biggest fear is death. I'm not afraid of myself dying, but the people I care about. When I was little I had a dream that my mom, dad, and sister died. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had. Ever since then I've been absolutely terrified of it happening.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My biggest fear is when my son is old enough to decide where he wants to live he searches out his father and goes to live with him. Also bipolarism runs on his fathers side
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)