Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Moms.....a friend just asked me this" what my greatest fear is"....don't know what to say to her....lol now am throwing the same question to you guys...WHAT ARE YOU GREATEST FEAR ABOUT YOUR KIDS?...have fun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Replies (31-35):
harleigh07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM

well I have 2... first would be if he got kidnapped. 

second, I'm scared that his dad is feeding him lies about me and that he will grow up to hate me =(

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM

This right here.  For both my children.  

Quoting sarahmiamaria:

My biggest fear is that at some point my ex will fight for custody and get joint custody by some crazy twist of fate. :-(

CafeMom Tickers
firefly63701
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM

My ds has autism.  My greatest fear is that he wont be able to make his own way in the world and will always need to be taken care of.

thesj180herself
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

My biggest fear for my daughter is that she will grow up as unhappily as I did. Naturally, I'm actively working day by day to make her happy, and she's already off to a good start...I just want a better life for her than I had.

sandrabrean
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Have a chat with her,.......let her share her feelings with you, if she is important to you

Quoting thesj180herself:

My biggest fear for my daughter is that she will grow up as unhappily as I did. Naturally, I'm actively working day by day to make her happy, and she's already off to a good start...I just want a better life for her than I had.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)