Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

pregnant and single. having a hard time with my ex

Posted by   + Show Post

hello everyone. im new to this group. i have a story to tell. me and my bf thought we were pregnant so i took a test and i was. we both decided that we werent going to keep it. even before i even got pregnant we talked about it. we both had alot going on with school and working all day. we set up an appointment. the day of he didnt call me, i was waiting for his call but we didnt talk until the afternoon. it kind of seemed like he wanted me to be pregnant he didnt really try you know?...but then one day i was thinking and my whole decision changed. i grew up in a christian home and i just couldnt do it. i decided to keep the baby. i finally got my first sono and i showed him. i was about 4 5 months. after that day he stopped answering his phone for 2weeks. and then we slowely started to seperate. we are not together anymore. and the only time he answers his phone is when i ask him about anything else besides the baby. hes still in denial. hes still mad at me for not thinking about his decision when i did. and i didnt want that. ill text him questions about the baby and he doesnt answer at all but if its about his job or other stuff he will. he has a daughter and a son with his previous relationship. i just dont freakin understand why he cant get over my decision to keep the baby. i know its alot for him but its also alot for me. i dont know what else to do. and he onyl calls when hes drunk. he says he wants to be a part of the childs life but idk ill just have to wait and see if he will be here for the baby when she gets here. im due may5. have any advice on why he might be acting this way.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Replies (11-11):
dancermom9
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM

its tough to read some of the replys. you know i need to stop keeping my hopes up about him and think about reality. and your replys have really helped me think about all of that. i fell into a bad depression seperating from him and have pastorial counseling every week. but some times it doesnt help. like the other day i was texting my BD it frustrates me because he wont freakin answer any questions about the baby but he will answer everything else!  @steviechick he watches them most nights out of the week because his kids mom works overnight. and she just recently got put him on child support for the two kids. he was giving her money everyweek for them before. 

i need some advice??? since he doesnt like to answer his phone me and my sister were going to show up at his house sometime soon. because i need to know what he plans on doing about our baby. i need to know something because that is whats holding me back. once i find out what he plans on doing i think illbe able to move on.

i have shown up once at his house to talk and it went ok. he said that he didnt want to be together now because it was toomuch for him working all day. he said i already wanted him to myself all day and that he wouldnt be able to give that to me. he also said that maybe we can work things out after he gets off probation. or in a couple years when he has a good job. i told him i couldnt wait. but maybe in the future ill think about it. i would really like to have a family. im just going to continue to pray about it...thats all i can do!!:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN