Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

how did your baby daddy took the news when you told him you were pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post
What was his reaction? What did he say? And how did your family took the news? And how did your family reacted when you told them that your baby daddy wasn't going to be part of you and your baby life?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
isabellamarley
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I was so disappointed in myself. I was only 19. He was trying to pretend it want happening. I finally got excited around 6mos pregnant. My mom was disappointed too, I could tell. But she just said "children are blessings".
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
He came downstairs from his barracks room and said "is that it?" My mom said "you're a Christian. You should know better!!" LMBO! My dad said "why did you decide he would be your first?" O_o Umm sir I'm 21 and haven't been a virgin for a while now. LMBOOOO! And he's always been apart of our lives even after the divorce so no story there.
honey27
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Since we were together he was happy. It's when we broke up the hell started.
LilMamaK
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM

With DD: BD was shocked and wanted no part. My family was supportive and by my side, but, made sure I understood that she was MY responsibility. My parents were disapointed in BD.

With DS: BD was happy and excited. But, he ended up leaving us because he was "too real" for him. My parents were not supportive. My Mom told me I needed to abort. I refused. DS passed away while I was 18 weeks preggo from heart failure.

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Smileyneni
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. :( But I know he's now a beautiful anger in heaven.

Quoting LilMamaK:

With DD: BD was shocked and wanted no part. My family was supportive and by my side, but, made sure I understood that she was MY responsibility. My parents were disapointed in BD.

With DS: BD was happy and excited. But, he ended up leaving us because he was "too real" for him. My parents were not supportive. My Mom told me I needed to abort. I refused. DS passed away while I was 18 weeks preggo from heart failure.

LilMamaK
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Thanks. It about killed me. But, I know it happened for a reason. God knew what I could handle. I ended up getting custody of my 5 year old stepson in September of 2012. And he is a handful!

Quoting Smileyneni:

I'm sorry to hear that. :( But I know he's now a beautiful anger in heaven.

Quoting LilMamaK:

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

PenguinBaby
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM
He asked if I wanted to abort and that he'd pay for it. I decided to keep the baby, he promised to stick around then disappeared after my son was born. I'm ok with his decision to be gone we didn't get along at the end.
camommy08
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM

well for seeing how we were trying he was quite happy. At first I was scared cause his reaction seemed off but than again I had woken him up to tell him. But he came to my work later with this huge smile and said he spent all morning calling all his family back home

Bree62012
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM
He wouldn't meet with I in person so I had to tell him over the phone and as soon as I finished he hung up on me. Since then I've tried to talk to him but her wants nothing to do with Sadie or me and that's okay with me. :)
Katerina1994
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Unfourtenly my boyfriend wasn't ready to become Father and he left me. I'm sure not all guys react like that so don't be worried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)