Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hopeful Finalization

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

If my ex accepts the divorce decree conditions, then my divorce will be finalized. He goes to court tomorrow to go over it with my lawyer. Praying very hard tonight.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Best of luck!! 

arkmomma06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:03 AM
good luck
soulofsunmama
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Energy for finalization and movement forward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Good luck!

LilMamaK
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Good luck!

*~*Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & My Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Update:

My ex something come up with his family, his grandfather is having health issues. So, with that, he isn't going to court today...praying he can get rescheduled soon.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I hope your stbx isn't stalling.  If this indeed true, very sorry to hear about your ex-grandfather-in-law.

My ex has stalled our court hearing and because of that has been able to move it into next month. 

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM

That's exactly what my mom and I were thinking. I hope he isn't stalling, that would be ridicoulous. I'm so tired of this process and did everything I had to do in order to get this divorce. I'm hoping my lawyer's office will email me with when the next date would be.

Quoting steviechick:

I hope your stbx isn't stalling.  If this indeed true, very sorry to hear about your ex-grandfather-in-law.

My ex has stalled our court hearing and because of that has been able to move it into next month. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM

The only reason why my ex is stalling is for the money he owes me and my daughter.  Not only back owed money but current money (a loan to me).  He's contesting our divorce agreement because he thinks he can try and stick in his bankruptcy (Chap 7) as a means to hopefully persuade the judge to feel sorry for him.   The idiot forgets that he signed an agreement when his tramp was already pregnant with their second child.  He agreed to everything back then.  His finances have changed due to caring for another baby.  He makes the same amount of money and so does the tramp.   Being a deadbeat for 26 yrs and fathering two kids out of wedlock won't sway any judge. 

When someone is up against a wall they will do everything to climb over it.  Don't put it past your stbx to do what he can to get out of the mess he's in.  Take good advice from an experienced fighter like me.  DON'T GIVE UP! 

Quoting BambiEyes26:

That's exactly what my mom and I were thinking. I hope he isn't stalling, that would be ridicoulous. I'm so tired of this process and did everything I had to do in order to get this divorce. I'm hoping my lawyer's office will email me with when the next date would be.

Quoting steviechick:

tottaxi
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but this sounds like bs.  Let us know if it is real.  I'd be calllng grampa and finding out what is happening...you can always use concern as an excuse for the contact. If stbx is lying be sure to get documentation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)