Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babydaddy

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 40 Replies

do you think its ok for the father to come around if he hasnt done anything for his child and has no respect for the mother ( im talking about my situation)

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnivis01
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM
If he wants to be there. Yes. Unless it endangers your life or your child's.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dozen21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Thats the thing though he doesnt do anythig for her when i was pregnant he said abort it he doesnt hg or kiss he hes very immature i thnk if he doesnt respect m hewont respect my daughter

mnivis01
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM
So does he want to see her?

Quoting dozen21:

Thats the thing though he doesnt do anythig for her when i was pregnant he said abort it he doesnt hg or kiss he hes very immature i thnk if he doesnt respect m hewont respect my daughter

dozen21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:18 AM

no he doesnt care if he sees her or not. after she was born he didnt come by for a week a he came to my house the other day saying he about to give up an be a dead beat.

mnivis01
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Huh. I don't know. I guess tell him if he wants to be apart of her life than he needs to prove it. Start off by letting him come over and staying for an hour. He needs to build your trust back up. If he doesn't show then he obviously don't care.

Quoting dozen21:

no he doesnt care if he sees her or not. after she was born he didnt come by for a week a he came to my house the other day saying he about to give up an be a dead beat.

dozen21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Thats what were trying to do but whenhe comes he doesnt spend tim with her if she cries hegives her back to me i try an teach him what to do he doesnt care to listen he spends his time bad mouthing me an insulting me

mnivis01
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Then I would tell him if he doesn't stop, he's not aloud to come back. Plain and simple. You do what you feel is right for your child. If anyone gets butthurt because of it. To bad.

Quoting dozen21:

Thats what were trying to do but whenhe comes he doesnt spend tim with her if she cries hegives her back to me i try an teach him what to do he doesnt care to listen he spends his time bad mouthing me an insulting me

dozen21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Ive told him numerous times he dont care thats why i ant nothin to do with him

mnivis01
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:45 AM
You tried. That's all that counts.

Were you guys ever in a relationship?

Quoting dozen21:

Ive told him numerous times he dont care thats why i ant nothin to do with him

tottaxi
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:25 AM

So does this guy pay child support? Is it court ordered?  Has paternity been established?

From a personal pov, I wouldn't want him around my child or me, but legally...depending upon the answers to the questions above...you may not have a choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)