Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Wow

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'll be damned if ex new bitch is going to be having my kids call her mom. She is a home wrecker and that is just wrong of her to tell them that. They only have one mom and I take damn good care of them. You may have got the ex (good luck with that) but I'll be damned if you going to invade the children's head.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ghostcat90
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Oh hells no! Someone needs to smack that woman upside the head!

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM

How old are your kids? This is something that Dad needs to nip in the bud now. The only exception to this is babies toddlers who are just learning to talk. It's normal for very young kids to call any woman that is a caregiver, mom.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM
My son's stepmom did that with my son starting when he was 3 and he's 7 now. She emotionally blackmailed him. He calls her momma and I have learned to not make a big deal. I refuse to put my son in a bad situation. He knows who his mom is and who loves him most. :-)

But it is crappy that a grown woman feels the need to do that to children.
kdmeyer
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:39 AM

been going through this one for 2 years now

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM
That's just weird. No one my ex was with tried this and I def do not do this to my skids. The 4 year old has called me that a few times and I told him mommy was at her house.
cowboygal
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:33 AM
My kids are 9 and 7. They have seen her and their dad 4 times in the last year and a half. That is why I find it odd. And ex, hate to say it, has no balls and will not say anything.
steviechick
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM

IF my daughter had a relationship with the homewrecker who ruined my marriage, the homewrecker would certainly not be called 'Mom'.  She would be called by her first name only.  I'm lucky to not have this happen to me though.  Had my daughter been a minor or had we other children when my ex and I divorced, I would have made my ex agree to not having the homewrecker anywhere near our children.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have divorced the ex. 

I would call the ex and tell him that the homewrecker will be called by her first name only.   Because that's all she deserves from this point. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN