Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

we had sex.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
My stbx visited my moms house, where I'm living now. And we found ourselves having sex.... My mom walked in .... Now I'm completely embarrassed and too ashamed to say anything to her or face her. Omg this sucks. Lol what do I do!??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Dont say nothing to her, you are an adult... plus if hes your stbx technically he is STILL your husband and spouses do have sex
LLbaby143
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Yea but I can't believe this happened. I'm so humiliated and I kno I probably shouldn't be. She wasn't home and usually the driveway sensor alerts so we wpuldve known she was coming up the driveway. We didn't even have the door closed and I'm unsure when she came in. This is very embarrassing to me lol

Quoting emilysmom8:

Dont say nothing to her, you are an adult... plus if hes your stbx technically he is STILL your husband and spouses do have sex

KRIZZ25
I HATE BEING ALONE..EVERY ONE HAD A SOME BODY.I HAVE A NO BODY .
Yesterday at 7:47 PM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM
maybe u could tell mom u were just having one last tasted.lol
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM
You're an adult and she obviously knows you've done it before. I wouldn't say anything to her about it, but I also wouldn't bang the ex again. Resisting him is best, bc doing it makes things awkward and sometimes worse. Don't become an easy booty call. An ex is just that- an ex - which means no hanky panky.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Of course you are embarrassed and more than likely feel a little ashamed of being caught in bed with someone you know you shouldn't be with anyway.  If you don't know what to say then don't say anything to her.  What's done is done.  Just remember that you are getting a divorce.  If you can't stay married to your ex for whatever reason it's high time to cut things off with him.  NO more booty calls.  Get that divorce or go to counseling.  You need to truly make-up your mind if your marriage is salvagable or if its just about sex. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)