Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What kind of relationship

Posted by   + Show Post

do you have with your child's father? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
Eyelashes23
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I wish he was more involved. It could be worst though. He sees him once a week n pays child support but he's an ass to me because I've moved on n he's alone. He's not very nice to me so I try to avoid him as much as possible
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aubs1990
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM

We share 50/50 with DD, but I talk to him very minimal. Even when I pick her up once a week I hardly say a word to him. Its been 4 Years and I beyond despise him, I changed my Cell # so all he has is my Home #. I didn't like him texting me. I never knew when he was gonna try to get back with me and I also had to change out meeting place recently in Court to a more public place.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM

we're cordial, I mean we were married almost 10 yrs.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I don't we only hear from him a few times a year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitcal78
by Gigi on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:07 PM
None. He lives about 30 minutes away. He didn't want to be a father. Has no desire to see his son. He pays child support because I took him to court. He doesn't feel like he should support his son. I can't force him to be a father.
drivenleonian
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM
He wants me to marry him again. After being abused and cheated on for 16 years, I will never take him back. He has mental problems and I can tell when he's not on his meds. I have physical custody of the kids. He sees dd,10, every 4-6 weeks. DS,16, won't visit him. It's been 3 years since the divorce was final and 8 since he walked out on us when I broke my neck and back. I'm happier than I have ever been. I don't care to communicate with him, unless it's about DD.
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM

We no longer have a relationship. He does not pay his court ordered child support and he sees our daughter about twice a year..he needs a relationship with his daughter not me after all we are not married anymore..

1stpreggers
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM

prretty awful and we still live together and sleep in the same bed. I often fantasize about smothering him in his sleep.

September2013
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Me n him are broken up right now.. But hes very involved when it comes to my pregnancy. He checks up on me n the baby all the time. N he check ins to be sure when n where the appointments are. i still love him with all of my heart. I know hes going to be a wonderful father.
sillybear.n.cub
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM
We are civil to one another. We try to keep things amicable between us for our son's sake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)