Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Anyone single and pregnant? *update*

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well, last time i talked to him he called to see how i was said maybe we could do something sunday cause i got off work early, the next three days i tried to call and text him i thought he was off work cause he had ben the last two weeks he called me back like, "what do you want?" and then told me he was at work an couldn't talk then he never works on sundays so i called and same thing he said I told you I was working for another man and it will be all day, the way he talked it was just like unless there was some emergency i shouldn't call him and he didn't act at all like he was going to call me back. i told him i really wanted to talk to him. ok so

I get off work at 6 by 7 i got my son and went to the walmart by our house to get somethings and run into him, he's on one of those machines at the parmacy that tells you you blood pressure eyesight ect. hes reading that answering the questions anyway i see him and come up smiling hey how are you :) he hardly looks at me and keeps doing it my son even trys to talk to him and he says hi then ignors him i'm kinda standing around waiting for him to be done, then say im going to the bathroom you still guna be here? i was trying to be nice let him finish what he was doing. i come back he asks when i got off work, he knew when cause we were suposed to do something together remember. he says hes waiting for his friend who was gunna pick him up to go to his house. this whole time he's lookin at the machine finally im like, "do you want me to leave you alone?" he looks up at me in my eyes and meanly says, "im busy!" like i need to shut up and leave him alone so

I am like in shock and just stared at him, then turn around and take draven away to get the stuff we needed, damn I just wanted to die. I was so hurt and more mad than anything  but at least i know exactly what he wants and thats not me. i am not answering the phone or texts whenever, IF ever he calls. he'll have to come to my house when i'm here an talk to me to my face for me to talk to him. and he can give me my house keys and prepaid mastercard he got me to get so he could put money on it for the baby which he has not. I'm done I am going to be a single mom to both my kids and he can go fuck himself. at least he's made it a whole lot easier to get over him and cut him out of my life if he doesn't want to be there then that's what he's gunna get adios mutherfucker

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mabel009
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Its hard to deal with the thought of being a single mother. I know because after months of putting up with my ex dogging me out, cheating on me using the cell phone i got him and was paying for and much more we finally broke up a couple days after my son was born after he left me all alone in the hospital. We all know pregnancy is a hard time, physically, emotionally and mentally but i say you are strong for coming to the realization that you don't need him and you deserve much more than i man like that. Trust me, its better to see his true colors now and have the expectation of being a single mother than hold on to whatever dream he sells you to keep you happy during your pregnancy. Because they WILL be dreams and sooner or later he will show you his true reality. Wishing you nothing but the best, congrats on your pregnancy!

us.mex.fam.of4
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u so much I really needed that. I agree that now I can put away those dreams that he made me feel an build new ones, of a happy family me an my two sons, my family an friends that I know have my back no matter what an who I never have to question their love for me, its taken a long time, a few heart breaks, but the love an care I've been lookin for has been there all along I don't need a man one day the right one will come but I won't be lookin an excepting just anything because I'm worth more than that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Lemme tell you..I agree with the other response..better you find out NOW...congrats on the pregnancy and love those boys and they will in turn LOVE YOU. Be strong for them...its hard but you can do it. I know you can..I am...my boys are 3 and 2 and they love mommy to pieces! My youngest told me so. Made my day!

Quoting us.mex.fam.of4:

Thank u so much I really needed that. I agree that now I can put away those dreams that he made me feel an build new ones, of a happy family me an my two sons, my family an friends that I know have my back no matter what an who I never have to question their love for me, its taken a long time, a few heart breaks, but the love an care I've been lookin for has been there all along I don't need a man one day the right one will come but I won't be lookin an excepting just anything because I'm worth more than that.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Hugs!

FL_Single_Momma
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I'm a single mother with 2 boys and I'm 15wks. My 2 boys have the same father but with this pregnancy I was on the iud and I definitely didn't want another child, especially with the guy I was dating but i lost my iud and well, im pregnant. I'm very happy about having another baby now that its sat in but im also very scared. I feel kinda lost at times. Not sure how to raise a child with a man I've only dated a year. Not sure if he is even capable or stable enough to be in the babies life. So lost...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
veganistic
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Like we told you in the other post - he doesn't like you/love you. You need to accept that and move on. I'm sorry, but it just makes you look like a doormat. Don't be the piece of ass at his beck and call (beckon call?). He's a Shit, this situation sucks, you have to move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Cut all ties if he wants to see his kid than he can do something about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
us.mex.fam.of4
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Yes I have finally felt the change in my heart and am ready to cut ties with him. He is the one who was ignoring me in public and told me not to text him anymore, so I told him well to forget about me and the baby cause that's what he was doing I mean how was he going to even find out when the baby was born if he didn't want me to ever have contact with him? He was cutting me out of his life right. Then he tried to turn it around and act like I was going to deny him his son. My God what an idiot!!! I have tried all this time to make sure he was involved with finding out what the baby was and being there when the baby was born and knowing what was going on w the baby and me, but he is so self centered and unapologetic. He even told me to give him the baby he would take care of it. WTF?!!! Wow, yea I will let him see the baby if he wants but only with me and someone else friend or family with us I am not a bitch I won't deny him his son but after this and what he said about me giving him the baby hell no he won't have the baby by himself cause he could take him away from me to mexico or wherever he wants. I have really truly learned my lesson regarding rushing relationships an being emotionally needy and way too trusting. Ready to move on and give my son and my baby boy the best life I can give them:) sounds alot better than being stuck in an emotional battle with a manipulateing bastard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN