Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  • 13 Replies
So my sons dad has been putting me down because we can't agree on a day for him to see him ever. And then has the nerve to ask again while I'm at work again when he can see him and all I said is I'm at work. And then he starts at me again. I told him earlier I had work so you think he would respect that and not blow up my phone.
my question is do I have to let him see him since he's acting that way? Would you let him see your child still after this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
*bump* maybe just put ur phone on silent while @ work? Never had this exactly happen to me except for when dd's dad was harassing me to not put him on CS.
MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I don't have that problem. I can't remember the last time I spoke to my ex...

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM

shrugging 

MsGrayciesMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Your relationship with him should not affect your child's relationship with him. Its easier said than done, I know. But that's the bottom line.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
What does custody agreement say?
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM
You can get in trouble if you refuse to let him see his child. Tell him your schedule and tell him to pick a day at least 3 days before the day he wants to see his child.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Hugs!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Call him when you are away from work and tell him that he can pick-up your son.  Set a schdule with him and see if you can get it in writing instead of going through hassles of time schedules, etc.  If the texting gets out of hand tell your ex that you won't talk to him unless he respects your personal time at work.  One phone is all he gets or one text to you regarding the scheduling to see his son.   As far as the cutting down aspect, I would just ask the ex to stop the inmature behavior.  It will only grow to hurt the son you two share.  The more your ex looks and acts like an ass the bigger the problem he will have with his son as your son gets older.  I'm going through the same thing with my ex. 

Mylifeasmelissa
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
There's no custody set.
And my phome is always on vibrate and I told him multiple times my work schedule and I told him yesterday that I didn't have time to talk roght now because I had to go to work but he doesn't listen to me and just gets mad amd puts me dowm.
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Then give him several dates and let him pick one or two that work for him.

Unless he's a possible danger to your child, I wouldn't keep him from spending time with your child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)