Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single momma

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so tried of being single. I focus on ym kids 24/7 I work & try to hang out with friends but I can't get rid of this nagging feeling that I am still alone. i have no guy to spend time with, no commitment or ring on my finger. Everyone I know seems to getting into serious relationship or getting married & making happy families. & while i am happy for them I keep asking when it it my turn. I have tried that stop looking & wait for them to come along.

I need words of advice.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:54 PM

No words of advice from me except to hang in there.  I, too, am lonely and have no bf.  I was married to my ex for 26 yrs when he told me of his three yr affair and two kids he created.  So many of my friends and family have told me the best of my life is still ahead.  I see them with families and happy marriages.  Sometimes I get lonely.  Then I snap out of it when I start to think about the misery I was in 24/7 when I was married.  My ex is a loser in every which way to think of a man to be.  He's a miserable louse for a father.  I really should thank the heavens above for finally getting him out of my life.  I would still be miserable and working (by myself actually) for happiness in my deadend marriage.  You are young.  Enjoy life and get out there and enjoy your life.  There is someone out there waiting for you!

JaSeaKnight3
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Been there done that too. I can understand your feelings as well. I know it's hard to c it but hang in there, it will happen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM

When its meant for someone to be in your life, than it will  happen.

Until than enjoy what you are doing for your children, they will hopefully grow up to thank you and may even do the same for you.

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Your time will come when 'he' comes along. Until then, enjoy getting to know yourself well enough to be happy alone. Don't give up on finding love, but don't make it your focus either. There are worse things than being alone...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)