Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dumb BD LIES every time he opens his mouth!! *long*

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 15 Replies
Seriously...he lies about nearly everything! Reason number 1 we aren't together...no trust!

So dd who is 3 just came back from a week with her dad, Bob. Well, while dd was there I talked to her on the phone. She tells me how Bob's exgf is coming to take her for a mani/pedi....her first! All I could stutter was have fun and how mommy was looking forward to doing that. He was listening in of course and heard my voice change. Afterwards he texts and says if it bothers me he won't do it. Damn right!

Anyway...his exgf has met my dd twice...she is an EX..wtf does she want with my dd? He says oh she's just being nice blah blah blah. I told him either she was trying to get back with him or mother our dd cause she can't have any. All she can do is appropriate someone else's kids.

Now...my dd has been telling me all week little snippets about her trip. From what I have figured out...the ex is NOT his ex and they live together!! He let her mother watch my dd at some point.

My ex has been telling me about another completely different woman he's been seeing and asking my advice for weeks now! I asked him point blank while dd was there if he was back together with his ex and he said no. But my dd told me she climbed into his bed and his ex was there!

I don't want him...he's insane...but why does he lie about this shit? I don't effing care! He must not realize that 3 year olds tell all?

Now...I just want to call him out on his dumb lies...but I probably won't....cause other than the lying I seriously dgaf who he sees and in his twisted mind he would think I was jealous and suddenly wanted him. Smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM

If you say something its only going to look like you are the jelous ex..

Honestly, i would be happy that it isn't a different woman..and that it is his ex.

Your DD doesn't need to see a bunch of woman coming in and out of her dad's life.

Perhaps though , he wasn't truthful with you about getting back with her because he didn't know how you would take it?

OR..

Perhaps it is a new girl , with the same name as the ex....

sthflachk
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Nah...definitely the same gf. I've met her...she's nice, a doormat, but nice. My dd adores her. When he first told me about Sue, he said they'd been dating for four months. Then, when I met her, she tells me they'd been together a year. During that year he spent his time trying to get back with me....

He supposedly broke up with Sue last fall when he got it in his head I wanted to be with him again.

Think psycho stalker who takes the smallest comment or gesture and turns it into love....that's my ex.

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Honestly, i would be happy that it isn't a different woman..and that it is his ex.

Your DD doesn't need to see a bunch of woman coming in and out of her dad's life.

Perhaps though , he wasn't truthful with you about getting back with her because he didn't know how you would take it?

OR..

Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM

ohhh one of 'those' guys.

I was with one of those guys as well...the ' ill do what i want, but tell her what i think she wants to hear , because i think i can dangle her on a little string...and then when i realize that my tricks are not working, ill get all mad and act like no one can have her ..when i can't even truly commit to her in the first place' kind of guy ?

Quoting sthflachk:

Nah...definitely the same gf. I've met her...she's nice, a doormat, but nice. My dd adores her. When he first told me about Sue, he said they'd been dating for four months. Then, when I met her, she tells me they'd been together a year. During that year he spent his time trying to get back with me....

He supposedly broke up with Sue last fall when he got it in his head I wanted to be with him again.

Think psycho stalker who takes the smallest comment or gesture and turns it into love....that's my ex.

Quoting Two_Hearts:

OR..

sthflachk
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Exactly!! Omg....EXACTLY!! If it wasn't so annoying it might be funny. You summed it up so perfectly!

When I realized right before Christmas what was going on...asking me to go on trips...being super nice and "normal" I set him straight. He said he thought since our final court date things were going great and we were "working towards something." Um.....NO! Things are going great because now you can't hold money over my head and I can relax!! Now that we have a visitation schedule in place you can't USE our dd against me! Next thing I know I'm a bitch and he never calls to talk to dd after calling almost daily for months!

Lol...he's only spoken to me on the phone like twice...always texting and emailing now...thank goodness for that!

Quoting Two_Hearts:

I was with one of those guys as well...the ' ill do what i want, but tell her what i think she wants to hear , because i think i can dangle her on a little string...and then when i realize that my tricks are not working, ill get all mad and act like no one can have her ..when i can't even truly commit to her in the first place' kind of guy ?

Quoting sthflachk:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

OR..

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM
3 moms liked this
It's possible she just came over and ended up staying the night. I wouldn't approach him about it, because if he's a typical man he will twist it till it means you're jealous. As long as dd likes her and she treats her right, it really shouldn't matter.
Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh i know what you mean

I had a guy string me along for 8 yrs...NEVER even lived with me (yea..i was stupid lol), i had an ectopic pregnancy ..10 days later he told me he didnt know if he loved me anymore or not, we broke up a month later...he was hardly ever around but stayed in MY DD's life...once he realized that i started dating, he turned around and told me that 1. his counsellor told him that since he was having problems with me AND his work , to end it with me 2. He only told me he didnt love me because i wasn't thinking of HIS needs...

Long story short , i ended up cutting contact off a year after the seperation..and i am now in a loving relationship and a committed one...i mean this guy did in 8 months what the ex couldn't do in 8 yrs...MOVE IN!! lol. 

Now the ex is taking me to court for visitation of MY child (he is not the BD), and his court papers SCREAM jealousy...his documents are filled with 'i feel's' and statements about my new relationship...its pretty pathetic actually.

Thankfully he doesnt stand a chance in court , and DD no longer wants to see him. 

Good luck with your ex ...but yea, i wouldn't mention the girl...as long as she treats your DD good that is all that matters.

Quoting sthflachk:

Exactly!! Omg....EXACTLY!! If it wasn't so annoying it might be funny. You summed it up so perfectly!

When I realized right before Christmas what was going on...asking me to go on trips...being super nice and "normal" I set him straight. He said he thought since our final court date things were going great and we were "working towards something." Um.....NO! Things are going great because now you can't hold money over my head and I can relax!! Now that we have a visitation schedule in place you can't USE our dd against me! Next thing I know I'm a bitch and he never calls to talk to dd after calling almost daily for months!

Lol...he's only spoken to me on the phone like twice...always texting and emailing now...thank goodness for that!

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Quoting sthflachk:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

OR..

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Not to mention, you confronting him isn't going to mean he'll stop lying.
sthflachk
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:10 PM
True story!

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Not to mention, you confronting him isn't going to mean he'll stop lying.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugg boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenitymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM

My ex is a pathological liar, and it's so annoying!!!! Its like is there anything you tell the truth about? Or how about not lieing at all since you dont really have to tell me.... my ex would lie about why he couldn't take the girls for his weekend, but I made him tell the girls himself because after a while they thought I was the one that was cancelling instead of him.... I guess they couldn't believe their father had something else to do?? Lol, anyway, I feel you there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN