Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dumb BD LIES every time he opens his mouth!! *long*

Posted by   + Show Post
Seriously...he lies about nearly everything! Reason number 1 we aren't together...no trust!

So dd who is 3 just came back from a week with her dad, Bob. Well, while dd was there I talked to her on the phone. She tells me how Bob's exgf is coming to take her for a mani/pedi....her first! All I could stutter was have fun and how mommy was looking forward to doing that. He was listening in of course and heard my voice change. Afterwards he texts and says if it bothers me he won't do it. Damn right!

Anyway...his exgf has met my dd twice...she is an EX..wtf does she want with my dd? He says oh she's just being nice blah blah blah. I told him either she was trying to get back with him or mother our dd cause she can't have any. All she can do is appropriate someone else's kids.

Now...my dd has been telling me all week little snippets about her trip. From what I have figured out...the ex is NOT his ex and they live together!! He let her mother watch my dd at some point.

My ex has been telling me about another completely different woman he's been seeing and asking my advice for weeks now! I asked him point blank while dd was there if he was back together with his ex and he said no. But my dd told me she climbed into his bed and his ex was there!

I don't want him...he's insane...but why does he lie about this shit? I don't effing care! He must not realize that 3 year olds tell all?

Now...I just want to call him out on his dumb lies...but I probably won't....cause other than the lying I seriously dgaf who he sees and in his twisted mind he would think I was jealous and suddenly wanted him. Smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Replies (11-15):
sthflachk
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM
That's my whole point....he gives me details and elaborate tales that are just unnecessary.

Quoting Serenitymom:

My ex is a pathological liar, and it's so annoying!!!! Its like is there anything you tell the truth about? Or how about not lieing at all since you dont really have to tell me.... my ex would lie about why he couldn't take the girls for his weekend, but I made him tell the girls himself because after a while they thought I was the one that was cancelling instead of him.... I guess they couldn't believe their father had something else to do?? Lol, anyway, I feel you there.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugg sounds like a typical annoying guy. *eyeroll*
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM

My ex is a sociopath.  He lied about so many things the entire time he was with his tramp.  No reason to tell bold face lies as they will bite you in rearend.  My ex lies so much to so many people that he has no one else in life except his tramp now.  He's incapable of telling the truth.  He lies about his money problems.  He lied about sneaking furniture and then even had the gall to tell everyone that he got rid of the furniture he stole from me.  We found out (by pictures) that he still has the stolen furniture and his tramp and kids are sitting on it all!  He lies to cover-up his many problems and issues in life.  I told him one day that this will all catch up to him.  Telling lies and living in deceit will only makes things worse in your life. 

sthflachk
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Whoa! Thankfully my ex isn't that bad. My ex lies about things to manipulate people...but its not actually detrimental. He's also one of those that unless you have irrefutable proof he tries to make you look crazy.

Quoting steviechick:

My ex is a sociopath.  He lied about so many things the entire time he was with his tramp.  No reason to tell bold face lies as they will bite you in rearend.  My ex lies so much to so many people that he has no one else in life except his tramp now.  He's incapable of telling the truth.  He lies about his money problems.  He lied about sneaking furniture and then even had the gall to tell everyone that he got rid of the furniture he stole from me.  We found out (by pictures) that he still has the stolen furniture and his tramp and kids are sitting on it all!  He lies to cover-up his many problems and issues in life.  I told him one day that this will all catch up to him.  Telling lies and living in deceit will only makes things worse in your life. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I agree...good luck to you!!

Quoting Two_Hearts:

If you say something its only going to look like you are the jelous ex..

Honestly, i would be happy that it isn't a different woman..and that it is his ex.

Your DD doesn't need to see a bunch of woman coming in and out of her dad's life.

Perhaps though , he wasn't truthful with you about getting back with her because he didn't know how you would take it?

OR..

Perhaps it is a new girl , with the same name as the ex....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)