Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Hello,I hope that some of you can help m. My situation, my boyfriend and I got pregnant and began having problems the closer we got to the birth the better things seemed to get or I thought. After having our daughter things would go up and down. He works full time and I'm a stay at home mom. But even on days hes off hes out till 11 at night and never seems to want to do things with us. But that's besides the point, for the last few weeks we have faught none stop and I just cant do it anymore. I'm unhappy and hes unhappy. I told him I was moving because we don't need to be together just because of baby. The problem, I haven't work in 7 months now and all the money I saved was put to towards helping my boyfriend pay bills when I first stopped working. So the only option I have is to move back with my parents. They live 7 hrs away and my plan would only be to away for 3 or 4 months to save money andhavemy parents help with my daughter. That way I could save money to getmy own place and we could share time with her. But now myboyfriend is saying if we leave he will take me to court so I cant leave the state. So I will be stuck here miserable with no chance ofgetting out. Please help
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Replies (11-11):
spetelle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Thank you all for all your comments. I contacted a attorney and some to help with living cost until I get back on my feet. I want to be happy and strong for my little girl and you all have helped me do so. Thanks again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)