Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

30 Day Squat Challenge

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 10 Replies

I was looking to change up my workout a bit and saw that one of my friends posted this on facebook so I decided to add it to my workout.  Oh  my goodness I am definately feeling it in my legs today (on day 4)!  If you decide to do it I highly recommend breaking it up into sets of about 15 - 20 throughout the day (which was a tip that was posted in the comment on the picture).  Anybody else doing this challenge this month or want to join me?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdensMommy1107
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Mobile Photo

Im almost done with it! I made a post about it in MC. This pic was about halfway. I DEFINITELY feel/see a difference
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Looks awesome!!  Lol the main difference I can feel right now was when I tried to climb into bed last night it hurt my legs to lift them up to get into bed.  Definitely a good pain though!

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Mobile Photo

Im almost done with it! I made a post about it in MC. This pic was about halfway. I DEFINITELY feel/see a difference

AdensMommy1107
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Pain is how you know its working!! Trust me, it'll get better soon once your body is used to it

Quoting easinpc:

Looks awesome!!  Lol the main difference I can feel right now was when I tried to climb into bed last night it hurt my legs to lift them up to get into bed.  Definitely a good pain though!

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Thats what I keep telling myself everytime I do another one and feel the pain.  I know in a day or two it will be a lot better :)

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Pain is how you know its working!! Trust me, it'll get better soon once your body is used to it

Quoting easinpc:

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Mobile Photo

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Don't know if I could do it, killing me back would be the problem.

mlb456
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Wow! At the end of the 30days thats alot of squats to be doing lol.. i already do about 30 a day, well when i actually workout lol.. good luck!! You should post pix as the days go
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM
I will!! Fun challenge. I can do a set throughout the day at work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Thats what I do!  As the number increases I will increase the number in each set and the number of sets I do.  But I do them both at home and at work throughout the day! 

Quoting a06z08mama:

I will!! Fun challenge. I can do a set throughout the day at work.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I should do this!!  I keep seeing this and HATE squats!!!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Squats definitely are not my favorite!

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

I should do this!!  I keep seeing this and HATE squats!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN