Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Let's CHAT! What's on YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 30 Replies

What are you doing today?  

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply to quote and respond to them!

typing

Have a great day!

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Lets see... Today, instead if going into the office I am working a health fair for an amazing non for profit organization! So excited, my kids utilize their services and I just love them! Then I get to drive to my new school and pick up the books I ordered for next semester, figure out my financial aid and get my ID and parking pass. Then I get to come home and do homework for this semester of school, clean my house and start laundry.

Yet all I'm thinking about is, where will my nap fit in?!?!?
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I hope to get off work early from work so I can fit in a 2-3 mile run on the treadmill.  I will then head off to a political rally tonight.  Then tomorrow I'll be running in a 5k at 9 a.m. in a local park.  Hoping to place well in my age bracket.  Then hopefully tomorrow night meeting up with my friends and attending church services and perhaps dinner afterward.  Sunday I'm spending quality time with my daughter.

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM

BUMP!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I need to work on laundry today and I'm taking a trip over to my parents after work for a bit.  The kids were sad because I'd scheduled to make pepperoni rolls for dinner and now I'm putting that off til lunch tomorrow.

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm excited...I'm at work...wondering what my sons are up to at daycare at the moment..but Sunday is the BIG day. We MOVE..into our own place..I'm SOOOO EXCITED..I have to finish packing!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM

That's great!  I love giving back like that. :)

Nap, sounds like a good idea any time of day to me!

Quoting LauraMH:

Lets see... Today, instead if going into the office I am working a health fair for an amazing non for profit organization! So excited, my kids utilize their services and I just love them! Then I get to drive to my new school and pick up the books I ordered for next semester, figure out my financial aid and get my ID and parking pass. Then I get to come home and do homework for this semester of school, clean my house and start laundry.

Yet all I'm thinking about is, where will my nap fit in?!?!?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Good luck tomorrow!  Is the run for anything particular?

Quoting steviechick:

I hope to get off work early from work so I can fit in a 2-3 mile run on the treadmill.  I will then head off to a political rally tonight.  Then tomorrow I'll be running in a 5k at 9 a.m. in a local park.  Hoping to place well in my age bracket.  Then hopefully tomorrow night meeting up with my friends and attending church services and perhaps dinner afterward.  Sunday I'm spending quality time with my daughter.

lauraash06
by Ashley on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I am working on laundry, trying to keep my 10mth old from eating everything., cleaning my house for a scensty party Sunday. Just had to take some Sudafed, stupid allergies, and will be jumping in the shower to get ready for work in a bit.......Ohhhh the exciting life I lead!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Wow, that is a big day!  I'm thrilled for you.  :)  Will this be your very first place of your own?  Are you moving very far?

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

I'm excited...I'm at work...wondering what my sons are up to at daycare at the moment..but Sunday is the BIG day. We MOVE..into our own place..I'm SOOOO EXCITED..I have to finish packing!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Thank you.  ; )

It will help fund a local park.  Maintenance of the park for the year.  A win/win for me since I run there all the time. 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good luck tomorrow!  Is the run for anything particular?

Quoting steviechick:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)