Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am I ugly or something? do I intimidate men?

Posted by   + Show Post

I cannot find a guy for the life of me. I have been single since Feb 08, while I was prego with my son (pictured). Am I really ugly and just have myself convinced I'm pretty?
Are they scared because I'm a single mom? Is the fact that men know I have a kid with autism what drives them off? I tried Christianmingle.com and had two guys say they wanted to meet me. But never did and than stopped messaging me outta no where and never replied when I asked about our plans.
All my friends have guys and they have kids. What is it with me that guys don't like?
This isn't a pity party. I really want to know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Replies (41-44):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Oh I definitely am. Must be cute, like kids (but not in a pedophile way), have a car, good job, live on his own, have license to drive said car, only drinks once in a blue moon if ever, Christian (yes Christians can drink, but not get drunk, a glass of wine is good for your stomach anyway *says so in the Bible even, but if it would cause your fellow Christian to turn away from God don't do it *), doesn't smoke, chew, do drugs, will help around the house.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

You aren't ugly! I know I'm much pickier now that I have my little man it'll be hard to find someone to my standards now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newlife2013
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

same story here, as single moms we have less options, we are caring for our kids,our home, working hard and spendin a lot of time at the house doing hw, bath time-there is less chance of meeting someone when unless they really do just show up and knock on our door :) it will happen for each of us...plus i'd rather be me today than with the ex...

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I know! The my ex was bipolar and abusive. Id rather be me single than w him any day. But there are some nice guys. My little sister married one.

Quoting newlife2013:

same story here, as single moms we have less options, we are caring for our kids,our home, working hard and spendin a lot of time at the house doing hw, bath time-there is less chance of meeting someone when unless they really do just show up and knock on our door :) it will happen for each of us...plus i'd rather be me today than with the ex...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samhannon
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Know how you feel huni am really about to give up all together - but then I don't even know where or when to start looking been three years now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)