Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Just keep aiming

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
4 moms liked this

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Traci2012
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM

WOW!! I can't tell you just how much I needed to read this today. I am a single mom to a 7 yr old girl who is the joy of my life. I also have a 22 yr old daughter who 4 wks ago dropped her 1 & 3 yrs olds off with me indefinitely. Our lives have been turned upside down.  My 7 yr old is on an extreme emotional roller coaster. We live in a small 2 bedroom duplex and things are quite crowded and crazy. I have tried explaining to her that this is just something we have to do right now. None of us asked for this, especially the little ones. She understands at times but is frustrated at other times. It's taking an emotional toll on me as well. We are working to help the dad get custody, but that alone is another issue. All I can do is PRAY!!!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Hugs!!  I hope you are able to get everything worked out!! 

Quoting Traci2012:

WOW!! I can't tell you just how much I needed to read this today. I am a single mom to a 7 yr old girl who is the joy of my life. I also have a 22 yr old daughter who 4 wks ago dropped her 1 & 3 yrs olds off with me indefinitely. Our lives have been turned upside down.  My 7 yr old is on an extreme emotional roller coaster. We live in a small 2 bedroom duplex and things are quite crowded and crazy. I have tried explaining to her that this is just something we have to do right now. None of us asked for this, especially the little ones. She understands at times but is frustrated at other times. It's taking an emotional toll on me as well. We are working to help the dad get custody, but that alone is another issue. All I can do is PRAY!!!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

thankssmile mini 

mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks this helped.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

This has helped me, too.  Thanks for sharing!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Exactly! I always tell people that. It's hard to believe when you're the one struggling, but that's when we need to remember and believe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Yes!!!greater is coming!!!!
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mznaye
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN