Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super bummed

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 14 Replies
I went in for a second interview today. The manager basically told me that i was going to be highly rated when they compare all the people him and the other managers interviewed, he told me to stay by the phone as they will call back the people they will hire by the end of the day. He told me a lot of positive things about me so i assumed i basically got the job. It is now almost 6 and i still havent received a phone call. I really needed this job and thought i snagged. Im really discouraged now : ((( just a vent : l
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkmomma06
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Maybe they will call you tomorrow or monday....Good luck

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Don't get bummed yet. Something could've kept them from deciding today. If you don't get this one, hopefully something else will come along soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Something may have come up fingers crossed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Quoting Robsessed98:

Don't get bummed yet. Something could've kept them from deciding today. If you don't get this one, hopefully something else will come along soon.

Yea maybe. The last time he said id get a call it didnt happen till the next day. I'm praYing everything works out
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Quoting LifeCafe42:

Something may have come up fingers crossed!

Maybe and hopefully so,, thanks.
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Call back Monday with a follow up Thank you for the second interview.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aidensmom0407
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM
yes!! definitely send them a "thank you" e-mail. I've been reading a lot online about what HR managers consider to be their pet peeves and people that don't send "Thank you's" was one of them. Good luck!!
Quoting grneyedormom:

Call back Monday with a follow up Thank you for the second interview.

SunshineDee
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Gurl something will turn up. you just need to stay positive.and active. call on monday and thank for the second interview...then go from there. GOOD LUCK
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Quoting SunshineDee:

Gurl something will turn up. you just need to stay positive.and active. call on monday and thank for the second interview...then go from there. GOOD LUCK

Ill do that. Thanks. Yea things will work out it just seems it never will *sigh*
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Quoting aidensmom0407:

Thats a good idea. I dont have his email but I'll call too bad i forgot his name : l i do believe ill get a call but this small doubt is painful lol. Ill just hope, pray and stay positive thanks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)