Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went in for a second interview today. The manager basically told me that i was going to be highly rated when they compare all the people him and the other managers interviewed, he told me to stay by the phone as they will call back the people they will hire by the end of the day. He told me a lot of positive things about me so i assumed i basically got the job. It is now almost 6 and i still havent received a phone call. I really needed this job and thought i snagged. Im really discouraged now : ((( just a vent : l
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Replies (11-14):
LilShamrock
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM
As a person who works in HR, don't get bummed....things can get hung up in the HR dept all too easily.... :)

I would do either a written note or email to the person(s) who interviewed you thanking them for taking the time to speak with you that way you stay on their radar.

Sham
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachbum74
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Good luck, don't get discouraged yet. 

mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Quoting LilShamrock:

As a person who works in HR, don't get bummed....things can get hung up in the HR dept all too easily.... :)

I would do either a written note or email to the person(s) who interviewed you thanking them for taking the time to speak with you that way you stay on their radar.

Sham

Thanks good advice, will do : )
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Quoting beachbum74:

Good luck, don't get discouraged yet. 

Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)