Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi...

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm Bree. Almost 18 weeks pregnant with my first child, I find out what I'm having Monday. I will be 20 in two weeks...I left my child's father a month ago because I found out he was cheating on me. We got pregnant when we first started dating...he has a baby girl by another girl, and got 2 girls pregnant before that, but one had an abortion and the other had a miscarriage. He told me this when it was too late.. I'm struggling financially, but my baby has what it needs already. i have no job, no car, and I suffer from severe depression. My child's father got with a girl right after I broke up with him and now he's engaged after being with her for a week. If anyone can help me with emotional support and baby items, please let me know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Hi Bree, welcoome to the group.

Wow! The loser moves quickly doesn't he? First thing to do, is when baby is born be sure to get in contact with an attorney - you can probably at least find one now to tell him/her what's going on but you will want to get c/s from him - You may not want him on the B/C when the baby is born, so you will get a DNA testing done and he can pay for it.

breeovoxo
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Yes, he's disappointed his step dad tremendously, who is a youth pastor at a church. He has threatened to get custody when the baby is born, and told me that's what will happen if I try to go after him for child support.

Quoting brieri:

Wow! The loser moves quickly doesn't he? First thing to do, is when baby is born be sure to get in contact with an attorney - you can probably at least find one now to tell him/her what's going on but you will want to get c/s from him - You may not want him on the B/C when the baby is born, so you will get a DNA testing done and he can pay for it.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:13 PM

He can threaten you all he wants - but it's going to be hard proven that your an unfit mother.  He's just trying to get out of C/S - go for it anyways. 

Quoting breeovoxo:

Yes, he's disappointed his step dad tremendously, who is a youth pastor at a church. He has threatened to get custody when the baby is born, and told me that's what will happen if I try to go after him for child support.

Quoting brieri:

breeovoxo
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM
He is trying to say I'm I'm unfit because I have no job, car, or my own place. But I do have what I need and I can get a job easily.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Welcome I'm glad you found us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)