Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

too young?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am 23yrs old & I was wondering if that was to young to join a dating website.. opinions anyone? I kinda feel like it is BC I shouldn't be worried about a man & those websites are so scary. On the other hand I'm never able to get out & do things to meet people...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM

If you are not comfortable about online dating there are other ways to meet people.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I don't think it's too young, if you feel comfortable joining a site, then go for it. ;)

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM

If you feel too young to join then don't.  There are other places to find men. You don't say you have any children, but being here, suggesting you do,  could put a burden on joining too.

mamer12812
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM

no not at all i joined a few when i was 18 you wont find a good boyfriend you can for sure find a one nightstand alot of them are just wanting that trust me on this. 

trystenMom3
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I don't need a one night stand.. that's for sure lol

Quoting mamer12812:

no not at all i joined a few when i was 18 you wont find a good boyfriend you can for sure find a one nightstand alot of them are just wanting that trust me on this. 

mamer12812
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM

good :]

kidlover2
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Ehhh... I found my fiancée on pof which everyone says is a hookup site. I say you never know and don't use someone else's experiences as fact. Take it as suggestion and make up your own mind. If you never try then you never know.
mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I'm 21 and feel it would be a desperate move for me to internet.date so i wouldn't. But thats just me. I get what your saying. I can change my mind of course. Just do what you are comfortable with, doesn't sound like your into it but it may change.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)