Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

bad love great kids and a new life,

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 10 Replies
this was a hard thing to deal with and it's was even harder on my kids, I thought I had love but it was all a lie and the only great thing I got was my three boys and always told myself I would not marry anyone who did not love me and boy I was dumn i thought he really did and I put up with him cause though everything I could not come to grip's with the fact I was not loved from someone who I had falling in love with I even tried to keep my marrige going for my kids but after he did something really mean and down right a kick in the ass he made up a lie about helping a girl with a baby and a bad place with her man so I trusted him (stupid stupid stupid) and not to long after that he was fighting with her and not just letting her leave and it got worse and worse he and her got pregnet and I tried to get out but he got me pregnet (stupid stupid stupid) with my 2 child and stell trying not to beleave I lost everything I tried to win his love or what i hoped was love but even got pregnet a 3 time but still i was wasting my life but woke up and saw that i was way better off not their and i was going to make sure my kids where out of it but it got bad and and court where involved and my kids not have to deal with seeing everything he has done and I got away from and i have had cops and cps and classes for parenting and all through all of this he has injured one and did not get medical attenction and a week or so after that one of my other's ended up in the hospital with rsv and getting trancferd to a different hospital 250miles away from our home and their father said oh he was fine a few minets ago and this keeps going on and no one has done anything to stop it i have tried everything ligely to get this to stop but still nuthing I have done worked, I get scared about not being able to keep my children safe and out of bad things but I feel i am failing as a mother but people and family tell me I am doing a good job and I still feel I am not doing what i need to portecket my family but this has been 3 years and still this is so hard to go though.. I found that being with my kids as much as I can really help's me and just make's me not regret that though it I got my 3 kids and I am heathy and finding out that I am able to handle being on my own with the help of friends and family cause they have picked me up when I was down way down and showed me I can do this and I don't need a husband to be able to live a veryhappy life and I have a better out look on being a great mom someday along with bump's along the way but there's nuthing better then hearing my boys wonderfull voices saying I love you mommy and getting a bear hug from them everyday!!
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:30 PM
3 moms liked this

1. You're not dumb

2. You're not failing as a mom

3.  You can, and are, doing a great job for your boys!  Just keep that up and focus on the good things.

Welcome to the group!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome I'm glad you found us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!! So glad you found us!! Keep your chin up!!

Traber
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:43 PM
thanks I have been trying to keep my hopes up and for the most part is the pain of having to deal with the rude father of my 3 boys it is to tireing at time but I am glad that I found this site and threr are nice people to talk with
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Welcome to our group.  I've been going through a lot of hell myself.  Was married for 26 yrs to someone I trusted.  He betrayed me in the worse way possible.  He had a three yr affair and fathered two children behind my back.  He treated me like an ATM machine.  I was a good wife, friend and confidant to someone who constantly dragged me through one mental challenge after the other.  It's been a rough hard road for me for the past 1 1/2 yrs.  BUT, I'm making it!  Chat with us any time you want. 

Keep your chin held high.  You ARE a great mom!

Traber
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Thank you, And it really is something else when this happens and it is so hard to find someone who knows how much it really does hurt, and I hope that everything keeps going good for you, and i have been trying my best,
MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

*Huggin Steviechick..* The ladies are right..HOLD YOUR HEAD UP.  Y'all know what I'm about to say..cuz I've said it before...I'm gonna say it again and KEEP ON SAYIN IT...

PARENTHOOD IS NOTA RIGHT; ITS A PRIVILEGE!!!!

Quoting steviechick:

Welcome to our group.  I've been going through a lot of hell myself.  Was married for 26 yrs to someone I trusted.  He betrayed me in the worse way possible.  He had a three yr affair and fathered two children behind my back.  He treated me like an ATM machine.  I was a good wife, friend and confidant to someone who constantly dragged me through one mental challenge after the other.  It's been a rough hard road for me for the past 1 1/2 yrs.  BUT, I'm making it!  Chat with us any time you want. 

Keep your chin held high.  You ARE a great mom!

Traber
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Yes it is a privilge to be a mom and a mom of 3 amazing boys who I would not live with out they are my life...
yellownes8
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Welcome! Hang in there! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM
The past is behind you, so leave it there and move on to a better future. They are right, you do not need a man to succeed and be happy. You aren't stupid and you're not failing as a mom. It takes a smart woman to realize when its finally time to leave and follow through with it. Let your friends and family help you however they can until you're settled and back on your feet. Stay strong and you and your kids will be fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)