Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

It's not fair

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 3 Replies

All I want to do is sleep and I can't..

I lay down and my mind starts replaying everything that's happened and I get so mad I can't sleep then I usually end up in tears and by the time I finally get calmed down enough to get some sleep my kids are waking up...

i hate this is where my life is but I have my kids and there's nothing better then them... I just wish I could sleep! 

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cebmommy
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I'm having the same problem. I wake up in the middle of the night so angry, and so upset I want to scream. I am furious at the injustice that has been dealt to me. Things are soooo not fair!

So I let myself cry. I imagine the way things should have gone, e.g., the judge should have seen what a lying dirt bag my ex is and ruled more in my favor. Then I let myself fantasize things like my ex driving off a cliff or lying on the ground dying of thirst and me holding a glass of water that would save his life, and dumping the water on the ground in front of him. I get creative and have fun with this.

Then, I think about all the things in DO have, first and foremost my amazing, wonderful daughters. My health, a job, friends and family, and a future that lies ahead of me that is mine for the making. And then i fall back to sleep.

I realize it is going to take a long time to get over these feelings, but I believe I will. As hard as it is to imagine, good will prevail in your life. It will take time, but we will feel better. Hang in there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I have to have tv or music to fall asleep or I think too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:23 PM

*HUGS*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN