Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

what happens when you give it your all and still nothing works out?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 1 Replies
Ive been trying for the longest to get another job. When i finally think i nailed it the interviews i dont get the job. I'm almost done with my but for school cant get childcare for the summer hours. Ive tried all avenues that i know .to make it happen but things arent coming through. I thought befote i was at the lowest point of my life, but i was wrong. At least before i had hoPe now i don't. And i hate to be hopeful cause it just leads to intense disappointment id rather be pleasantly surprised. really dont know what to do i feel ive failed my dd . I want to give up so bad but i cant for her sake. I just dont know what to do from this point, i ts really just me and my daughter.. I have my mom but she works, no friends, dds father is less than useless . So lost, any advice would be helpful.

I know like i sound like some suicidal emo. Not the case I'm just lost and discouraged!!!!
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

You sound like the rest of us when we have those "Please God NOT ANOTHER THING!! I'm about at my wits END" moments....take a deeeeeppp breath...inhale...exhale....good...not sure what state you're in but if you can try for temporary assistance in the form of daycare vouchers that may help. It what I did. I live in MD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN