Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Interesting comparison lol

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 10 Replies

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Love it!  But I'll pay for someone to mow my lawn, but I won't pay someone to shave my legs.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM

can do both.  feel hopeless, worthless and just downright not with society, depresses me.

steviechick
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I'm vain.  I have to shave my legs.  The little black hairs embarrass me.  I mow my own lawn, too.  Don't have a choice.  It's too big to pay to get it mowed and I can't afford to pay anyone that much money. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I mow my yard and my parents yard as well.  When it rains and the grass actually grows my dad likes his done every 3-4 days or so and it takes about an hour to do his yard.  Mine I let go a little longer and do it about once a week but it only takes 20-30 minutes.  Despite the fact that we had a bit of a drought by it not raining, it was kinda nice because I barely had to mow  lol :) 

Quoting steviechick:

I'm vain.  I have to shave my legs.  The little black hairs embarrass me.  I mow my own lawn, too.  Don't have a choice.  It's too big to pay to get it mowed and I can't afford to pay anyone that much money. 

steviechick
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I had to mow last weekend.  I live in the bluegrass state.  We don't call it that for nothing!  My grass was at least 4" high in the backyard.  Nasty!  I mow once a week and it takes me just a little bit over an hour.  A good workout but during the summer I have to mow in the evening because it's too dang hot otherwise.  You are a good daughter.  I would mow my mom's yard, too.  But, my dad mows it and at his age (80).   

Quoting easinpc:

I mow my yard and my parents yard as well.  When it rains and the grass actually grows my dad likes his done every 3-4 days or so and it takes about an hour to do his yard.  Mine I let go a little longer and do it about once a week but it only takes 20-30 minutes.  Despite the fact that we had a bit of a drought by it not raining, it was kinda nice because I barely had to mow  lol :) 

Quoting steviechick:

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. That's exactly what mine were like. So far, the only good thing about getting older (47) is that there's less and less to shave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

lol

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Haha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I LOVE mowing my lawn. I live for spring/summer just so I can mow. Now the legs? That's where I get lazy.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:45 AM

cute! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN