Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what's my flipping problem!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Crying cause I once again to.d my ex I wasn't going to talk to him about nonsense. Actually, once he started telling me about his flu, and sor throat, I said " sorry but if this isn't going anywhere, talking to you is a waste of my time." and now I am crying!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Don't cry over following through on what you told him. Instead, celebrate your strength in being able to stick to your deision! You took another step towards healing and moving on. I'm sure you had your reasons to cut communication and in most cases only talking about the kids is the best thing to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I don't know what your problem is, but when I tell my ex to leave to think about things and tell him to come back to talk, he's to stoopid to do so.  At least I have  b/f, that is much better than him, he may be a PITA sometimes, at least I can take care of him in way no one else can.  lol.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Because now you can begin the true process of grieving over the loss of your relationship with this man. Boundaries are healthy. Look and see if you can find a divorce support group in your area. Maybe get yourself into some therapy, learn who you are now, not who you were when you identified as a couple. Those two women are not exclusive to each other now.

arkmomma06
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM

hugs

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM

You are grieving.  It's a process and your ex is a loss that you need to go through the process.  Crying is good it gets out emotion.  You aren't going to get over someone you gave so much to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)