Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rock these?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you wear these?

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

They look wierd to me lol plus I dont have butt or thighs to rock leggings anyways. What say you?

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I wouldn't even wear that nasty outfit to my own funeral.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Uh, no! 

nerdymom28
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM

They're f*cking hideous.

s.osborne
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Dafuq?
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM

what!  are they the new leggings! 

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM

lmao but you wouldn't know the difference if you were dead :P Btw how are your daughters doing? How old is your grandbaby now? Is your daughter back to full mobility and everything or does she still have issues from the accident?

Quoting Robsessed98:

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Oh no. Guarantee I'd find my way back and haunt whoever buried me in that LOL. The girls are good. Dd1 is as healed as she's gonna get. She has constant back pain and problems, but has been back to work awhile. She just found out she's pregnant again. Her boys are 4&6, so hoping for a girl this time. The baby is 5 mos and he's perfect. Dd2 and bf are great parents. So proud of them. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting SexyDiva19:

lmao but you wouldn't know the difference if you were dead :P Btw how are your daughters doing? How old is your grandbaby now? Is your daughter back to full mobility and everything or does she still have issues from the accident?

Quoting Robsessed98:

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:30 AM
You're welcome :) for some reason your story just got stuck in my head so I like to ask every now and then about the situation. Seems like your dds baby should be older than that lol Time seems to have slowed. How long has it been since your daughters accident? Is the pregnancy going to cause complications?

Quoting Robsessed98:

Oh no. Guarantee I'd find my way back and haunt whoever buried me in that LOL. The girls are good. Dd1 is as healed as she's gonna get. She has constant back pain and problems, but has been back to work awhile. She just found out she's pregnant again. Her boys are 4&6, so hoping for a girl this time. The baby is 5 mos and he's perfect. Dd2 and bf are great parents. So proud of them. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica518
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Hell no their so ugly
dom3269
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:43 AM
NO!. Dont u dare!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)