Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Join our Quick & Easy Meals Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card and Bonus Prizes, Too!

Posted by   + Show Post

As a single mom, we all know the time restraint of getting dinner on the table, while also balancing homework, cleaning and other evening activities.

Join our 5 day Quick & Easy Meals Challenge and we'll provide you with 5 daily dinners that you can throw together fast. 

shoppingaproneating

Sign up below to join the challenge.  Starting April 15th, you'll receive a daily private message with a link to the recipe of the day!

One mom who responds to this post and participates in all 5 days of the challenge will win a $25 gift card!  We will have other fun prizes during bonus days, so be sure to check in every day!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here: 

The Giveaway Rules:

The Quick & Easy Meals Giveaway starts 4/11/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 4/30/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (41-45):
kyona_malone
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I'm all in
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xsmommy12
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I am in I only found 3 for 2 meals that are easy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I'm in.

Monkiebut
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Awesome
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on May. 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM

congratulations ....and the WINNER is....

mom2amari

You have won a $25 gift card!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)