Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ex trying to contact me!???

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 30 Replies
i need some real advice. i have no idea what to say or do. im pregnant my ex who is the father of my baby said he called me last weekend and was texting me trying to get a hold of me. he went to my job and asked for me. im already on maternity leave. why the hell would he do that!? i called him saturdy to let him know my babyshower was on sunday and talked to me for a while on the phone wich is weird. because he never talks on the phone. he didnt show up to my babyshower when he knew it was so important to me. he had another excuse. and hes been texting me and opening up about things going on in his life but he doesnt want to ever meet up and talk in person. once he sees that im replying back he will stop for a while. and then if i dont text or call for a little while he will call or text me. just getting annoying. so i talked to my therapist and he was saying to just ignore him even if he calls and make him want to fix things and talk in person. idk how to react to this.
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group.

Listen to your thereapist.

norwgnwood
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Ditto

Quoting brieri:

Hi and welcome to the group.

Listen to your thereapist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
libramoon007
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't respond. He is playing games. Just go on with your life . Does he want to be a part of the baby's life? You need real answers. Now before its just years and years of it.  And get it in writing and go for support. Don't play games with the child's life. Trust me. Good luck

RiotPixie
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM
This..

Quoting libramoon007:

Don't respond. He is playing games. Just go on with your life . Does he want to be a part of the baby's life? You need real answers. Now before its just years and years of it.  And get it in writing and go for support. Don't play games with the child's life. Trust me. Good luck

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christi34
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

He sounds a little bit controlling!

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Theres a lot missing from this story before I can give my advice.

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I agree.

Quoting libramoon007:

ame4c
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't respond and if he wants parental rights make him take you to court to get them. That way you know he's serious and won't be in and out of your baby's life.
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I agree.

Quoting libramoon007:

dancermom9
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:18 PM

thank you. i love cafemom. its so hard to not call or text. im going through this alone! he said he wanted to be a part ofher life along time ago. i dont want to play games with her life at all. he said it in text. he hasnt said anything in person yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)