Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Mixed baby names for a girl or boy ?

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  • 24 Replies
Haven't been on in a while but.. in feb. I found out iam expecting twins later found out a boy and girl well sad thing is iam 6 months pregnant already but have NO names for either baby what so ever though iam single personal problems . BD is white iam black no iam no racist but i will like to know some of y'all ideas for mixed baby NAMES if you know some and will like to share help me out here oldest DD name is Davienna who's 11 months :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bascha
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM
6 moms liked this
This may not be much help, but I don't think that you need to limit yourself to just "mixed" names. There's no reason why your children shouldn't have names that are stereotypically considered to be "white" names or "black" names. Just choose names that you think are beautiful or that have meaning to you. By the way, I think that Davienna is a very pretty name. I've never heard it before. :)
atm1979
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I like anya, malia, Tatum (boy or girl), shaylee, aaliyah, Brooklyn
Boys: Amir, Gavin, triston, gauge, jaiden
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Jaylen and jaleah or jaylen and jada jalissa mariah melissa aaden james johnathan nathan
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I didn't choose my boys names because they were black children. I chose them because I liked the names and you should do the same.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I think she means a mix of a name that can go into a girl and boy name, like Josephine and Joseph, or Jack and Jill...

Lol i just read the whole post der. Umm...yea Ive never hears of someone tryin to neme a child a mixed name. So strange. Just try for a human name : )
Dandrea.K.
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Quoting bascha:

This may not be much help, but I don't think that you need to limit yourself to just "mixed" names. There's no reason why your children shouldn't have names that are stereotypically considered to be "white" names or "black" names. Just choose names that you think are beautiful or that have meaning to you. By the way, I think that Davienna is a very pretty name. I've never heard it before. :)

otoole
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:23 AM

when i was pregnant with both kids i was thinking about giving them names cos they were mixed but when they came out i just gave them what i felt was right for them, one is a totally irish name eilish prenounced A-lish and jason which is i don't know if its mixed or not. but i like the names they have

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:32 AM
I agree. Go with names you like.

Quoting bascha:

VADIVA23
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Zayden(boy)
Gracin (boy)
Jayden (boy)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I didn't know that there were certain names for certain races. I always thought that parents named their children according to what they wanted to name them. I've heard everything, now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN