Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing in action

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

It's been a while since I've posted, just been having a lot going on life. So last time I talked to my daughter's father was New Years Eve. I was wondering was he locked up since last time we talked he said he has court at the end of January. Well, my sister looked him up and sure enough he's in jail. I just wonder to myself at what point in your life do you grow up and act like a grown ass man who's 33 smh. I never wanted my daughter to grow up with a father because I know what's that like but you can't make a man take care of his responsibilities. I just hope one day soon he realizes what he needs to do not only as a man but as a father as well.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Hugs, mama and welcome back!

I'm going through the same thing with my ex.  I just took his sorry ass to court on Monday.  I won! BUT, I'm now waiting with bated breath for the money he owes me.  It's day three and no deposit has been made.  Sad thing is though, my ex will end up just like your ex - in jail if he doesn't pay up.  He has three other payments he needs to make in the next several months or he goes back to jail.  Our sorry ass exes will eventually learn while they do hard time that they need to step up and be responsible.  My ex has a new wife and two little kids with her.  It's only going to take so many times in jail before she can't stand it any longer.  Karma eventually catches up with you. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Welcome back!  I'm sorry that your baby's daddy has decided that right now he'd rather act like a little boy than a man responsible for creating and supporting a child.  (((hug)))

easinpc
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Hugs!

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM
All you can do is hope and pray he will, but don't expect it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM
I got the same problem with my baby's daddy. We haven't talked in months. He's 21 now and he's still mooching off ppl and ending up in jail..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flawskii
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I called my caseworker for my child support case today so I can see what's going on with that. I turned my paperwork in in December. It wasn't due until the end of February and I have yet to hear from this person. I want to get the ball rolling on this!

Quoting steviechick:

Hugs, mama and welcome back!

I'm going through the same thing with my ex.  I just took his sorry ass to court on Monday.  I won! BUT, I'm now waiting with bated breath for the money he owes me.  It's day three and no deposit has been made.  Sad thing is though, my ex will end up just like your ex - in jail if he doesn't pay up.  He has three other payments he needs to make in the next several months or he goes back to jail.  Our sorry ass exes will eventually learn while they do hard time that they need to step up and be responsible.  My ex has a new wife and two little kids with her.  It's only going to take so many times in jail before she can't stand it any longer.  Karma eventually catches up with you. 

flawskii
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:38 PM
When it comes to him there are no expections.

Quoting Robsessed98:

All you can do is hope and pray he will, but don't expect it.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Hugs welcome back!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Welcome back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)