Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Newly single...again

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 12 Replies
Seems as though I find myself scratching a single ass. Again. Oh well. It needed to be done. Just feeling like do-do and I'm the one that broke it off! Think I may stay single for a tad longer this time :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

*HUGS*

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe hugs I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Better to be single then be miserable. 

Hugs to you!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Agreed!

Quoting steviechick:

Better to be single then be miserable. 

Hugs to you!

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM
There are much worse things than being single. Enjoy your freedom and don't rush into a relationship just to keep from being alone.
molly_ann
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM
You r right! I have my kids and my whole life ahead of me!

Quoting Robsessed98:

There are much worse things than being single. Enjoy your freedom and don't rush into a relationship just to keep from being alone.
singlemama0905
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I know the feeling all too well. I was in the middle of looking at moving in with my boyfriend...we've had our issues, but thought things were going way better. Tuesday night I finally had enough and kicked him to the curb yesterday... sucks, but I know it's for the better.
molly_ann
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
You to huh?! LOL!! Tuesday seems to be "kick em to the curb" day! I think I will enjoy my freedom now!

Quoting singlemama0905:

I know the feeling all too well. I was in the middle of looking at moving in with my boyfriend...we've had our issues, but thought things were going way better. Tuesday night I finally had enough and kicked him to the curb yesterday... sucks, but I know it's for the better.
singlemama0905
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM
I'll enjoy mine next week after I *fingers crossed* start my period. my dumbass didn't even register that I was on antibiotics and it fucks with birth control.. I felt like an idiot, I'm not used to worrying about it cuz I'm tech not supposed to take it, but decided to give it a try one more time and hope my body could handle it.

Quoting molly_ann:

You to huh?! LOL!! Tuesday seems to be "kick em to the curb" day! I think I will enjoy my freedom now!

Quoting singlemama0905:

molly_ann
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Ill keep mine crossed for ya too!

Quoting singlemama0905:

I'll enjoy mine next week after I *fingers crossed* start my period. my dumbass didn't even register that I was on antibiotics and it fucks with birth control.. I felt like an idiot, I'm not used to worrying about it cuz I'm tech not supposed to take it, but decided to give it a try one more time and hope my body could handle it.

Quoting molly_ann:

Quoting singlemama0905:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN