Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Where Are All The Good Men At???????

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 32 Replies
I been hearing a lot about men cheating, lying, abusive, immature or deadbeat! Some may be good fathers but when it comes to being in a relationship majority of them suck ! Now I know not all men are alike but where are all the good men hiding at!??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Once I gave up hope and stopped looking/trynig an AMAZING man came into my life!!  Don't give up hope!

SpurgeonMom
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:08 AM
3 moms liked this
I am thinking that a good man is just made up just like fairytales or unicorns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I have no idea lol. But if you find one please send him my way! My ex use to be a good guy (or so I thought anyways) but then he just all of a sudden did a complete turn around and quit coming home most nights and quit wanting to do anything with the kids and stuff like that. I was not stupid and knew he had to be cheating so I told him to leave and we have only seen him a few times since then (that was 2 yrs ago).

mumii17
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I do hope so ...

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Once I gave up hope and stopped looking/trynig an AMAZING man came into my life!!  Don't give up hope!

mumii17
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM
That would really suck if it's all made up lol

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

I am thinking that a good man is just made up just like fairytales or unicorns.

mumii17
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM
lol if I'm lucky to find one I think I would keep him lol and my ex was alot like urs too we deserve better!

Quoting gcstar42:

I have no idea lol. But if you find one please send him my way! My ex use to be a good guy (or so I thought anyways) but then he just all of a sudden did a complete turn around and quit coming home most nights and quit wanting to do anything with the kids and stuff like that. I was not stupid and knew he had to be cheating so I told him to leave and we have only seen him a few times since then (that was 2 yrs ago).

gcstar42
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Yep we do and for sure the kids do! I know there are good guys out there though. Lots of my family and friends have good guys so there has to be more somewhere!

Quoting mumii17:

lol if I'm lucky to find one I think I would keep him lol and my ex was alot like urs too we deserve better!

Quoting gcstar42:

mumii17
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM
They could be playing the hide and go seek game or the catch me if you can, with us women, which makes it a challenge for us lol

Quoting gcstar42:

Yep we do and for sure the kids do! I know there are good guys out there though. Lots of my family and friends have good guys so there has to be more somewhere!

Quoting mumii17:

Quoting gcstar42:

brieri
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this

They must be married once and for all.  Or they don't want to be married ever.

1stpreggers
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
13 moms liked this
I think it'd be easier trying to find a unicorn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)