Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i love nights like this

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
When Ds puts himself to sleep. I started to get upset with him because we are moving and he was starting to unpack things he shouldn't be, and he decided to stop and go climb in bed and watch a movie. Within 10 minutes he was fast asleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ayacocca
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! he's growing up :-) i love those nights as well.. wait until you hear this magic sentence- " mama, Im gonna go to bed early." girl.......
Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, his way of saying that too me is I'm tired momma. I've decided at four he needs to stop milk at night its not doing either of us any good any more. So last night he got one cup of milk and nothing more. He went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 9:30. I'm going to put flavored water in his cup instead. Its a comfort thing for him, I have noticed so while I can't cut it completely out I can remove the milk and use water.

Quoting ayacocca:

Yay!! he's growing up :-) i love those nights as well.. wait until you hear this magic sentence- " mama, Im gonna go to bed early." girl.......

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM
:)
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I remember the very first time my daughter said "I can do it now, mommy".  I had to fight back the tears.

Our kids grow up too fast!

deltathree
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM

AWWWW!

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Ahhhh you guys...isn't it GREAT??? Phew...my oldest son even though he can't talk yet will simply go and lay down...my youngest will walk up to me and say "mommy, bed time??" YES baby boy YES!!! LOL..when I put him to bed he pulls the covers up over himself! How cool is that!??!?! LOL...

Quoting Bookoholic:

Lol, his way of saying that too me is I'm tired momma. I've decided at four he needs to stop milk at night its not doing either of us any good any more. So last night he got one cup of milk and nothing more. He went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 9:30. I'm going to put flavored water in his cup instead. Its a comfort thing for him, I have noticed so while I can't cut it completely out I can remove the milk and use water.

Quoting ayacocca:

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)