Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New young single mother of 2

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey my name is brittany, i am 22 and have two beautiful baby girls 2 yrs and 5 months. I have just recently became a single mother again. I was with my two yr olds father for 6 yrs and once i got pregnant he split n hasnt helped with her at all. Then i reconnected with a friend that i had know for 13 yrs and we ended up gettin married and having my second child. But then things went south and he was unfaithful and started using drugs so now i am 22 with 2 girls going through a divorce and supporting my girls on my own. Sometimes i feel as though it is to much too handle that im too young to be dealing with all this but i wouldnt trade my girls for anything they truly are my whole world. Any one else going through this??

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraMH
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Welcome to the group! I know it feels overwhelming but you can do this. This is a great group for support!
steviechick
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Hi, Brittany and welcome to our group.  I've been a single mom for just over 2 yrs.  Was married for 26.  Ex cheated on me, too, and fathered two kids in the process.  Life sometimes gives us lemons.  But, life wouldn't do that to us if we couldn't handle it.  Keep enjoying those beautiful girls of yours. 

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:53 AM

"Anybody else going through this??"...Hi Brittany..I'm AJ..I'm 39 with 2 handsome little boys..3 and 2. Their father and I were divorced back in november. There's alot that went on..suffice to say it just didn't work out. Its alot for me as my oldest son has special needs but I do what I have to do. I always tell people..I want to be as great a parent to my boys as my parents are to me. Proud that they'll be celebrating 42 years of marriage this year..no it didn't work out for me but I have hope I'll marry again.

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

YEP...what she said! Hi Laura!

Quoting LauraMH:

Welcome to the group! I know it feels overwhelming but you can do this. This is a great group for support!

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM

AMEN Stevie. hugs

Quoting steviechick:

Hi, Brittany and welcome to our group.  I've been a single mom for just over 2 yrs.  Was married for 26.  Ex cheated on me, too, and fathered two kids in the process.  Life sometimes gives us lemons.  But, life wouldn't do that to us if we couldn't handle it.  Keep enjoying those beautiful girls of yours. 

Lovingmommy1028
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM

hello brittany my name is vanessa nice to meet you i hope it gets better for you & welcome 

LauraMH
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Quoting MommyAJ2921:

hi mommyaj!! How have you been? It's been a while since I've been on here and I miss everybody.
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Welcome! I think we can all relate in some way. This is a great group. Glad you found us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brittanyb91
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Thank you all. Yea it is hard most the time but we all have to stay strong for our babies. And i wouldnt trade my girls for anything in the world. They are my reasons for waking up every morning

MommyAJ2921
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I'm GREAT. We just moved!!!!!! Me and my sons along with my parents. LOVE IT!!!!

Quoting LauraMH:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

hi mommyaj!! How have you been? It's been a while since I've been on here and I miss everybody.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN