Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

krazy places and ways they sleep

Posted by   + Show Post

What's the kraziest place ur little one has ever fallen asleep lol post pics if ya got them :)
also how about the strange ways they like to lay when they sleep ;)
Lets see those pics if ya got them ladies, if not lets here ur story about ur little one :)

My little boy fell asleep in the dog bed while playing before I could put him down for a nap lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Replies (11-18):
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Lol he pretty much only did it the once

Quoting cnkmama:

My daughter has been doing this all week ...strange

Quoting MzShorty787:

After he and I layed on the couch watching tv for bedtime when I got up to move him to the room this is how he decided he wanted to lay and went right back to sleep lol

LadyAmaranth
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL OP, cute!

My 5 yr old has been found sleeping in prayer position, kneeling at bed side with hands and head on bed. LOL
He's also been known to sleep with butt in air.

My 6 1/2 yr old has a tendency to sleep with his head hanging off the edge of his bed. And my 9 yr old likes sleeping on the floor. 

MzShorty787
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Lol the prayer position is too cute. My son likes to lay w/ his butt in the air too sometimes lol.

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

LOL OP, cute!

My 5 yr old has been found sleeping in prayer position, kneeling at bed side with hands and head on bed. LOL

My 6 1/2 yr old has a tendency to sleep with his head hanging off the edge of his bed. And my 9 yr old likes sleeping on the floor. 

LadyAmaranth
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

My youngest sister(nearly 30) slept with butt in air all of her young life, dont know about nowadays, maybe its an inherited trait??? LOL

Quoting MzShorty787:

Lol the prayer position is too cute. My son likes to lay w/ his butt in the air too sometimes lol.

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

LOL OP, cute!

~Hillarie~
Mama to 3 Joyfully Chaotic Sons

MzShorty787
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Lol maybe so, let me know if u find out lol ;)

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

My youngest sister(nearly 30) slept with butt in air all of her young life, dont know about nowadays, maybe its an inherited trait??? LOL

Quoting MzShorty787:

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

LOL OP, cute!

proudmother5946
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
My son used to sleep under my sister's table with his head under a chair. My nephew fell asleep with his head on the table, his older brother stuck crayons in his nose and took pictures.
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Here's a good one. I thought it was kinda funny that this is how he decided to sleep on his pillow lol. :)
MzShorty787
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)